Reviews for Already Gone
laisvega chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You've just shredded my heart with this—oh Gods it's so beautiful but heartbreaking and dear Salazar I'm sobbing
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
What?! No!

I'm going to cry now.
For the North chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cute
Pharies chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was very good. I was surprised with it, and I loved the flashbacks, since they were what surprised me.

~Tori
leckadams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AHHH! Seriously heartclencher. Beautifully written. i do like the fact that Hermione knew him well enough to owl Tonks for him
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
love the story thank you
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
whoa heavy stuff good but still heavy
KrisDawnRulez chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i loved your story...but i wish it had a different ending.
187498836248630286488027849726 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I don't like the end. It seemed so... not finale. I suppose I didn't like the end for another reason too, but hey, I like happy endings. This could be considered a happy ending, in a sense, but not my kind.

However, just because I didn't like the end doesn't mean I didn't love it. Really, this was great. Wonderfully written too, which is hard to find.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, this is wonderful, keep up the good work. (I know, that sounds really cheesy)

dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I listened to the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol while reading this. Perfect fit. A very bittersweet story.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I have read several of your stories, and although this one may not be my favorite- it's the first to bring tears to my eyes. I'm secretly praying you'll wright a tangible novel so that I may fiscally support your extreme talent.
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sad but lovely. Thank you very much.
TimeRose chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
beautiful but i hate how they didnt end up together!( still well written and good job!D
cyberdag chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yes, lovely and sad indeed - you definitely made the right choice re Sirius vs Remus.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Two words, though none too original I'm afraid. Lovely and sad...