Reviews for The Discovery of Oceans
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 1 . 2/20
Absolutely perfect, exactly what I needed after trawling through so much slash! I think Destiel tends to give Cas and Dean a reason that they're so close in canon when they don't need that excuse they love each other just cause. Absolutely wonderful, and well written and not OOC. Loved it. I reallyyyy wanna read more of yours but I don't wanna be spoiled as I'm just catching up! Thanks for sharing this :)
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved the last line, nice job with this!
nicky69 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Damn, you made me cry!

That was just beautiful, thanks for sharing.
bamf1010 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHA. That was so good, and such an awesomely 'Dean' ending. Very very sweet :)
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I totally just balled my eyes out reading that.
good job with all of it. it was perfect.
Ace-fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Is it disrespectful to say that Castiel is adorable? This, as always, is pretty damn near perfect. The emotions are beautifully expressed, which considering who these guys are, is really saying something. You're awesome.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I am so glad you wrote this. Cas NEEDED A HUG. Gah. It's perfect, too.
Karai III chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I don't really have words I think. Its just too perfect. My heart is kind of full right now. And I really wish I loved someone like that.
You know, I always think of Cas's and Dean's relationship, especially when presented to perfection like this, like David and Jonathan of the Bible. It says there loves was not like the love of women, it was something more, their souls were knit together. That's how you presented this.
Thank you so much for writing this.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was simply fantastic! You have written it so beautifully. Bravo! Thanks for sharing this with us. I loved it. :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hunnique chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
tell each other that we love...

That was beautiful! The title is probably my favorite sentence of all: you captures the whole story in it. Brava!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awwww how sweet!
Vaya chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I can only repeat myself(see "This is what we die for")

That was awesome.

I love your stories!

They are so inspiring and just the kind of stories I have always been searching for! I love to read stories about true friendship and brotherhood and I don't understand why people keep confusing close friendship/brotherhood with sexual intentions. There are too few stories out there that are NOT slash, so keep up the good work and write more! Thanks a lot!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was totally beautiful. I'm speechless. This story was written very well and really expressed the depths to Dean and Castiel's emotions.
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
oh wow. this is a great piece of writing! i love dean and cas, and its nice to get away from the blatant slashy stuff. i love the idea of a really strong friendship between dean and castiel, as well. :] it made me wanna join in on all the love... :D