Reviews for Moonlight Fell on the Midnight Tracks
smileitsfreakingweekend chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
*huggles poor Sirius*

Aww, this is so cute! Lovesielovesie.
jojor99 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Loved Sirius' comment to Remus about lewd thoughts especially when he got his answer. It's a shame how he got treated at home though. Maybe he should just get the Knight Bus and run away now instead of at 16.
Morghen chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Okay, I NEEDZZZZZZ some mor(hehe) Remmius! I can't believe I have went about 6 months on fanfic without seeing how incredibly cute( and yummy ;D ) they are together!

I love how you switch povs. It really gives the stories a nice change because Riu sees things wayyy differently than Remus does! I am loving the Reggie - you have to put a little bit mor of him in here! I love how stupid Peter is in this; it fits him well, lol. Okayyy, the last chapter was soooo sad but I can really picture his MoM doing that to him!

Please update soon!

:D

-Morghen
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
This is AMAZING! Highly entertaining and purely BRILLIANT! I'm glad you bother to put who's POV it is, as not all authors do and it bugs me no end. I'm also glad that you have no spelling or grammar mistakes (or none that I could spot). So yeah, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Full of Ennui chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
I love this story. And, YES! We must stalk down Remmy and Sirius just to tackleglomp them, because they're amazing. xD I love your writing style and the characters and the plot and the story in general -
CharlieTheLessFamous chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Full of Ennui chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Ooh, I like this chappy. Always did wonder exactly how it happened... and I love Sirius's PoV. I mean, Remus is great too, but I have to say Sirius is my favorite. And he's my fave Marauder in general, so- great job with the character portrayals! I really think you did a good job with their personalities, they seem exactly like I imagined the Marauders to be like as kids - So, KEEP WRITING! I love your style and will continue to read your stories xD
CharlieTheLessFamous chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
still love it lol :-)
Full of Ennui chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
So, I kind of have you on Author Alert and read all of your stories... I love this one, it's probably my favorite or second favorite. But I forget to review a lot... so, yeah. Marauders FTW! xD
CharlieTheLessFamous chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
That was definatly longer lol. Poor Remus - you make him out to be so...er...well, hermione-ish. Does me reviewing again count? I can't wait for chapter three!
CharlieTheLessFamous chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
YEAH! I really like the marauders...post soon, please!