Reviews for Report Card
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Sinclair is certainly more observant than Delenn realized, seeing as he's catching on real fast even if she didn't come right out and say it.

I remember parts of this episode. I'll admit being taken by surprise at the time by who it was. Especially given how they'd had an episode where she'd aquired the ability of telekinesis. Seemed like a waste of her character.
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
An excellent piece that you have written here which matches well with what happened in the show.

Could have add a little more at the end when Sinclair thinks about the concerns that some Minbari had on Sheridan and the fact that while some did not want to work with him at all, others (realizing his skill in combat) are willing to work with him.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
*gives up all pretense of being civilised and squeals like a kid on Christmas morning* Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Lol! You asked if I was looking for anything in particular with S1 or 3 - not really, just other stories with Sinclair in them! I don't see many other writers...well, writing him except me, so an occasional story by someone else (like this one) would keep me a very happy bunny!

Saying that, I loved the Delenn/Sheriden angle to this as well. I always thought they made a great couple. But the Delenn/Sinclair angle was great as well - those two share such a good friendship.

Oh, I forgot to mention that my favourite bit of 'Sshh' was Elmer Fudd - I think I nearly choked on my drink there! Thanks for sharing this piece with us. :)