Reviews for What If SpiderMan Were an Immortal
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Nicely done. Peter as an immortal has some interesting potential.

Keep up the great work.
DeadPigeon chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Veeerryyy interesting!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I see. Quite good readers will say
shana elmsford chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
A

love it.

chapters please?
liliaeth chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
cool and of course Norman's an immortal. That does beg a question about Harry and how come he looks so much like Norman, while by all rights, he should be adopted.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Logan should take the opportunity to hand over his blade.

Better safekeeping.

One has to wonder about the use of adamantium blades though.

Will Marvel science play a role? Maybe Vibranium?

The watchers could have a connection to wakanda.

That'd work.
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Good start.

I enjoyed the premise. Actually, the idea has potential, as I don't recall reading about other near-immortal Marvel superhers (DC, yes, Marvel, not really. Could be wrong, as Captain America was pretty darn close, but its better that he did age and could die in any of his missions, much as I hate to see him dead.)

With Fan Fiction, it is easier to follow stories-'cause if we know the universe, we should know/understand the background and characters. Though, there is something refreshing about actual books and original works. Let's not forget classics.

Spider-Man is a classic comic character.

Excellent start, and if it wasn't a cliff-hanger ending, it would be darn near perfect. (I would think most readers and authors would prefer completed stories, but there is a thrill about works-in-progress that are updated on a semi-regular basis.)

Hmm. Critique . . . . haven't found anything to complain about. There are a few vague things that don't feel quite right, but I think that's my preference poking its head out. If I could be more specific on what I would change, or work on, I would say so.