Reviews for fly over me
DreamerInHeaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I love storys like that :)
Really cute :)
angellec chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Actually liked your version better not so one dimensionable
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Omg, this made me tear up and wanna start ugly sobbing. I kinda have a soft spot for emotional Lucifer. (That sounds a lot worse than I mean it too) but yeah. Great story :)
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
No I don't think Lucifer came off as an emotional pussy, just someone who misses his brother. And yes you do need to write longer shit, this was very good!
Tigercard chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Just wanted to add:I loved the kiss to the forehead. That was to touching. Michael was practically a father to Lucifer like Dean was to Sam (John was an absent father...) There are so many similarities between the Winchesters and the Arcangels that I can't believe the writers could have possibly planned it from the start. It WAS fate lol. And I think Lucifer's expression of love for Michael isn't him being a pussy, I think it's an Angels true nature to care for their brothers (especially the Arcangels, there so close) Lucifer is out of character when he's written as uncaring or plain evil, he thinks he's righteous and pure, so he should be a huge sap sometimes XD. You capture them well! Michael will welcome him back with open arms AWWWW. (one last thing that I think wasn't even made completely clear in the show- I never got the feeling Michael cared about humans. Sure- he did his job and what his father told him to do, but the only Angels I ever saw care about people were Gabriel, Castiel and Anna.)
Tigercard chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I can never go home- Constance the woman in white from the pilot episode? Did I get it? LOL And great emotional string pulling. I love the Angels and how they're like a heavenly "family"
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Isn't I can never go home from season 1 ep 1 of supernatural
xPercyx chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awesome:)
Nomyy chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
w o w *_* goosebumps!

This is the first Lucifer/Michael fic I've tried and you've got me HOOKED! Thanks! (i think?) Anyway, really nicely written, don't worry about the lenght it's exactly as long as it should be - ending at the right moment. (not that I would have minded another chapter or two;)) It's just so sad and desperate somehow. And even the Morning Star himself needs to be an "emotional pussy" sometimes ;) It completely suits him. Oh and the kiss to the forehead seems like such an angel thing to do and adds to the bitter picture :) I think I shall go and unleash my horrible drawing skills to illustrate this scene (won't upload or anything) :D :D
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
thIS good. You capture them well. Lucifer have been alone for so long it;s only natural he would starve of Michael love. Michael was like a father to him. Michael practically raise Lucifer own his own and care for him in a way most people can't possibly understand. Like Sam and Dean relationship. And I believe if Lucifer did repent, Michael will welcome him back with warm arm. Michael love his father creation so he's able to see what Lucifer can't see since Lucifer judge human with hatred and jealousy.
Scarlet-Passion chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Okay. I loved this fic. It was so awesome.

I just loved how you portrayed Michael and Lucifer (even though I can't stop picturing Michael as young John).

And I just got the reference to the pilot now.

This was heart-wrenching and beautiful.

Once again, it's awesome!
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Awesome fic! As for the "I can never go home" reference, that's what the Woman in White of the Pilot says because she killed her children and she was afraid to face them.
novashanti chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
the woman in white?
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wow. you actually made me like michael. i've been hating him and wishing he would die and leave dean alone. but now... i actually sorta like him.
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Interesting take. I never would have thought of it like that. Very creative.

"I can never go home." piolet episode, woman in white.