Reviews for The Shy and the Oblivious
Please how does it end?
drlena chapter 5 . 2/1
Ok you got me hooked, are you still working on this?
alisapay1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Hello! Is this going to be continued? I haven't read very many studdering Edwards and this one is very interesting! I like it so far! Thanks so much for writing! I'm enjoying this story so much! I'm looking forward to more! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I'm going to imagine that Alice gave Edward a little push... and E & B figured this out nicely. ;)
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
The Emmett bit... very funny... Alice being onto E & B... nice... James at the end? :(

Still enjoying... wondering now if it's a full story or if it is unfinished... I guess in the end it doesn't matter.
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Okay, Eric's gotta find another room. Having said that, I know people like him. Ugh.

Really liking this short story...
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I'm seeing a pattern with your characters, people who could use a little more confidence, something has them feeling less than adequate. And, seeing how that's about 95% of the people I know - I like it. Feels realistic.

Longest bus ride? Not too long. Boston to New York City. Worst bus ride? Though the hills of hilly, volcanic St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I've never been so car sick in my life. But, no complaints, I was in St. Lucia. :)
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
You're way to smart for me, I had to Google logopaedics, to be certain that is what you meant. Luckily the closest I have come to the was some speech therapy in my early years for a lisp. I'm curious about these two...
JessaCloud chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Oh, Bella. If only Edward had more confidence and could let her know how he feels!

Are you going to finish this one, do you think? I hope so! I love it! :)
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Oh, so Edward and Emmett are brothers? Interesting. Love this story.
Right now I think my favorite word is giggle. Or maybe whisper. Oh, it's hard to choose; so many good words! ;) And my youngest daughter is currently singing loudly to me "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" because her older sister is going to be in a youth production of Mary Poppins in a few months. So, that's also always a good word, don't you think? ;) What's *your* favorite word?
JessaCloud chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Eric is a piece of work, huh?! I'm glad everyone stood up to him and let him know how insulting his ignorant attitude is.
I've never slept anywhere weird, I don't think. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
They're so cute together! I love their banter. And I love how Bella seems sad they're just friends. Does she want more, but thinks he isn't interested? I can't wait to find out! ;)
I guess the longest bus ride I've taken was when I lived and studied in Mexico for a summer and we went from Cuernavaca to Acapulco and it took something like four and a half hours, if I remember correctly. It seemed endless. ;)
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh! This is very interesting! My youngest daughter sort of stutters but the doctors say she will most likely grow out of it (since she is only two)...
Mooah chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Hi (:
Any chance you'll be taking this story up again?
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Are u a guy? If so, you sound very inteligent ( if I spelt that right) and how old r u. An I wasn't trying to be offencive with the whole guy thing

-L