Reviews for Teach me, Sakura-sensei!
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 25 . 3/3
you must update! love it!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 1/16
After reading these past 25 chapters, some part of me wonders if this is all leading up to an "I Spit On Your Grave" type of twist...
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 25 . 1/9
The only thing i have to criticise is...please update soon!
ya-cho chapter 25 . 1/8
OMG! Your fic is so awesome! *nosebleed*
Sarah chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
I love it i wish there was more of this.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
I the story continue you plz
RegretfulRouge chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
Can I just tell you, that this is literally one of the best Sakura related mature fics I have ever read? I really want to cry because this story is literally the holy grail to me! I thought I was the only one that shipped Sakura with all of these characters. I just want to say, thank you sooooo much from the bottom of my heart! I hope you get to update soon but take your time! Just don't take too much time! *Laughs* I hope I'm not rushing you. So, with lots of love, your now number one fan.
storygirl1015 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I like Sakuxharems...but my main concern in this is that none of these males have shown any signs of loving her or even liking her AT ALL. They just use her for their own lust-driven purposes, so it makes Sakura a cheap sex toy in some ways...I'd like to see them actually developing some sense of romantic feelings towards her, otherwise, it's little more than rape in the end...I think poor Sakura deserves more than that after all she's endured at the hands of these perverted boys.
Tsuki479 chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
Just enjoy the threesome lol xD
domdom456789 chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Oh ish. Poor Sakura.
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
I hope in the next chapter something actually happens to Sakura and no more teasing...all of them working her up then leaving is so frustrating! Sasori and Deidara have a perfect opportunity right now and I hope it goes all the way through or at least go farther than just teasing her
Nikka-Hime chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Yay u updated love the story can't wait for next story ;)
angrypixels chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
wow I didn't see that coming
Sxm chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
OMG! At last you updated hahaha thank you!
I have been waiting for this SasoSakuDei moment thank you soooo much!
Update soon please
RingoHime chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
Bah! I'm so glad that you finally updated! I also see that you brought back the Harry Potter humor into your story XD please don't wait too long to again update! Looking forward to it!