Reviews for Imposing reunion
Hellotheredarling chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This is really good even if it Harry and Draco are a bit OCC. They remind me of Justin and Brian from Queer As Folk.
6275mystic chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This was fantastic. Nothing could have made me feel so many different emotions in one story. I loved it and your english is really good. Thank you for writing.
hemppu chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
You got me happy, irritated and in tears - and all this with in 10626 words. Thank you 3
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Cute! Yey they are officially a couple. More?
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow English isn't your first language? I never would've noticed if you hadn't said so :) Excellent job! I like how you characterize Harry and Draco.
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
draco seems a bit OOC in this story, i mean like breaking into Harry's apartment and demanding to sleep with him, it's a bit like Bastary Opportunity CH3, i think you'll like that chapter!

its weird, im used to reading Draco as the experienced one, its nice to have difference
Hidden-Tresure chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
for mr your english is great... maybe becouse mine sucks! ahahaha i liked this a lot :)
Rani Hindustani chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'm very impressed with your English! It's very good! A few remarks: the flow was a little off and it felt a little weird in some places. But, the way you worded things is fantastic. You're a very good writer, but hopefully, Draco would NOT be 12 in long cos the average Caucasian male is only 13.5 cm. Your slash was incredible :) I hope to see more by you!

If you want to private message me just search "Rani Hindustani" and click the private message.

moonlightonmalfoymanor chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I don't know how your English was before this story, but it's not that bad now. You may want to work a bit more on your tenses (the different times in verbs), because you still make some mistakes there, but it's not so bad that it distracts the reader from the story. That's the only thing I noticed straight away when I was reading it, so you're doing pretty good... :)