Reviews for Bottom of the Ocean
annea chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
Pretty obvious from the last few chapters that you really dislike Twilight now. Your writing has totally changed. Really should categorize the story Bella/Jacob.
glory chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Writing and story line is really but the writer's comments in the middle through off the writing. I wold add them at the bottom as footnotes to explain anything that you want to add. It's hard to be reading, engrossed in story then all of a sudden there is a authors comment that breaks that. Just a small piece of advice :0
Missy B Girl chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Oh No! What happens next? :)
Missy B Girl chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Still reading and still enjoying. Just running short of time ... So can't stop now 'cause I'm busy reading ;)
Missy B Girl chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Missy B Girl chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
:). Can't believe you're in 8th grade. You write so well.
Missy B Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Just like to say WOW but can't clearly see the keyboard. Tissues! ;)
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
Damn you what the fuck is your problem Bella and Edward not together why you stupid label this story in Bella and Edward section when you make that stupid bitchy bella with that ugly nasty stinky jacob together. Damn you
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
great chapter, my only critique is that you shouldn't have written the lyrics out twice. having them in the fic just once is good so that we 1) know which song it is because there are a lot of songs with the exact same name, and 2) it's just plain better for the story, but having them in there twice or more makes it really, really repetitive.
nikkistew2 chapter 31 . 1/28/2012
two words: please finish
Alyce-Cullen chapter 34 . 6/6/2011
Noooooo! Bella and Edward just got back together :(
MsKMJ chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love this!
Alyce-Cullen chapter 32 . 6/2/2011
Love this story, please update soon!
snoopykid chapter 31 . 2/7/2011
OMG! I ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
jilightbookworm chapter 31 . 2/6/2011