Reviews for Lewd Confessions
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 3/30
This was absurd and hilarious. Loved the Labyrinth references.
inthesouth chapter 1 . 1/3
-"Hermioneeee!" T-rex cock roared. "Pleeease have sex with me!"
"Holy shit!"
My sentiments exactly, Snape-
Hahahahahaha. just brilliant,
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my god! This fanfic had me laughing, and choking on my own tears from laughing! I think this is the BEST humor fanfic I have read. My boy friend thought I was crazy! I was laughing so hard and then I read it to him! He laughed and was repeating all the different cock-names (men). My favorite was the t-Rex dick! Great fic! Gonna read this one a bunch!
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
"Why are you always...do you always... What is it with you?" haha I was in fits of laughter the whole time, thank you XD
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'm just going through all your Snape/Hermione one shots and this one is so funny! Love it :D
Tears For Itachi chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I actually had to stop reading for a good minute because of the torpedoing tyrannosaurus cock. I was laughing too hard to read. This was just so fantastic.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was funny!

Poor Hermoine!

but she does get Snape in the end.

(har har)
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I loved this! Would have loved a follow up.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
The first half was hilarious. All the boys and their packages and their silly names. Nearly had me stitches. I loved the second half but, wouldn't someone have noticed Hermione's arm near Severus's lap? Unless her cloak or robes hid the movements.
Well chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was outrageous. I almost died laughing and then I read it again, and again almost died laughing.

You got to do a few more of these - maybe throw in Lucius and/or Draco
Rosie Autumn chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Very well written! Love the ending lol
Oakwing chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was cery good
JayBird chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was wonderfully FUNNY !1
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this is so dirty

i love it
also it's cute and ridiculously silly, you're amazing

tyrannosaurus cock
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
So awesome, I was laughing so hard I started to cry and then I got pissed off because my tears were blurring the screen and I was like, "Gahhh! Must read more!"