Reviews for Lewd Confessions
semicharmed chapter 1 . 1/20
I LOVE this!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh damn this was so good! Not only was it hot (as i had hoped) but it was so funny! "There's a cock outside!" HAD. ME. DYING.
Going to read more of your delicious writing ;)
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I absolutely loved it, so much imagery! Hehe, Goblin balls.
Aesalys chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Loved iiiit!
Can i translate it in french ?
CoralineSpecialist chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
This, I'm afraid, has to be one of the best fanfictions that I've ever read. I LOVE IT SO DAMN MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
David Bowie. WOW IVE SEEN LABYRINTH A MILLION AND ONE TIMES AND WHERE IS THIS SO CALLED QUOTE? Other, than that really good, weirdband sexy. Thanks for perking me up Soline. Thanks. I do a friday night every, you guessed it, friday night, where I read fanfiction. OH MYNGOD STOP BEING EPIC OR IM GOING TO HAVE AN EPIC OVERLOAD AND DIE OR GET DRUNK ON FANFICTION AND ACCIDENTALLY INTETIONALLY LOOSE MY VIRGINITY WITH A BOY THAT I HAVENT SEEN IN YEARS!
Soline, u r the best.
Lilith Chiron chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I laughed my ass off :) thank you. I love your stories, you are so funny and witty.
QueenOfTheives chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
That was fucking hilarious!
Smithback chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
awesome
iron-on-maiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was absurd and hilarious. Loved the Labyrinth references.
inthesouth chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
-"Hermioneeee!" T-rex cock roared. "Pleeease have sex with me!"
"Holy shit!"
My sentiments exactly, Snape-
Hahahahahaha. just brilliant,
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my god! This fanfic had me laughing, and choking on my own tears from laughing! I think this is the BEST humor fanfic I have read. My boy friend thought I was crazy! I was laughing so hard and then I read it to him! He laughed and was repeating all the different cock-names (men). My favorite was the t-Rex dick! Great fic! Gonna read this one a bunch!
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
"Why are you always...do you always... What is it with you?" haha I was in fits of laughter the whole time, thank you XD
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I'm just going through all your Snape/Hermione one shots and this one is so funny! Love it :D
DandelionDreaming chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I actually had to stop reading for a good minute because of the torpedoing tyrannosaurus cock. I was laughing too hard to read. This was just so fantastic.