Reviews for The Water Watcher
Clockworkpatchworkheart chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Please update soon! This made me laugh a lot and I looove Hero's character she's a great contrast to Chagum's personality and I think their really cute together (this sounds really sappy but its true lol) So anyways please update soon I can't wait to see what happens next!
Darkly Lit Dreams chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
That was a very excellent chapter. I'm quite enjoying this story if I do say so myself. Even though an egg is only laid once every 100 years this is fanFICTION so you can adapt the plot to however you want it. Provided it has something to do with the category at hand. This is very interesting though. Please update soon.

Apple Pie, Searching-For-Tears
Lady Ifrit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think you missed something very important when you watched Serei no Moribito, which means the entire premise of your fic is flawed. Not quite sure how you missed it, since it was a pretty important plot point, so I guess that's kind of special of you. The egg is laid ONCE every 100 years and is essentially a replica of itself, since the Nyunga Ro Im dies after it lays it and its meant to be part of a natural cycle. Maybe it would benefit you to think things through a little bit more?
authorgal282 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
*blink* well that was rather easy... Kinda funny that both brothers feinted! Can't wait for the next one!

-authorgal out!
authorgal282 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Cool story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens to Chagum and Hero next!
JustGrace13 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Interesting so far - Possibly more BalsaxTanda?
ColleraZorn chapter 2 . 11/24/2009