Reviews for A Persistent Hope
Bonsoir chapter 3 . 2/5
This little series, both the K/K story and this one, was really cute. I definitely enjoyed reading them. While I had some minor quibbles with very silly things, it was a delight to read and I might have stayed up way too late reading when I need to be up early tomorrow morning! Oops! That said, I'm glad I took the time to read. Not disappointed at all. I admit I was shocked that Misao kept wearing skirts and being girly, all to attract Aoshi's attention; I wonder if it helped or didn't actually matter. ;)
KK chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
This story is just gorgeous. You write Misao and Aoshi beautifully.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
All that tension... *shivers*
Sapphire Midnight chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Love it. Completely. I only wish there was a wedding chapter and reunion chapter for Kaoru and Kenshin. :)
Lama00 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
epiloge pleeease
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Hello! I've been a secret reader of yours for many many years now. I first read this story in 2009 when you published it and it has been my absolute favourite since them. It really is a pity that it doesn't have more chapters or reviews - which you absolutely deserve. I've always followed your works, reading your writing cheers me up, to some extend and I would like you thank you! Please do continue writing, I'll be supporting you in the shadows, like always. xx
MelfinaPan chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Lovely story. It's difficult to find well written stories where characters from RK are put into different times or cultural situations.

You did a great job of making them seem very "English" while still maintaining the essence of their original character.
Assassel chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Hohoho. This is a nice story for Misao and Aoshi. Although only a short one. I love the part where Aoshi just suddenly said: "I think our children will like it here,". So out of the blue. Did this story happened before Kenshin came back and learned Kaoru had been talking with Hiko? Hope to read more of your works.
icecreamapparition chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I was sort of adjusting during the first chapter because I am not very familiar with the old England. It turned out interesting, though, especially when an artist Kaoru appeared as Misao's cousin.

Really cute story. The second chapter up to the ending was full of fluff. I didn't expect Aoshi to end all the suspense. He looked really snobbish when they were younger. Thumbs up to Aoshi and his odd but funny proposal.

I think I should also mention that the "minx" part was really humorous! :)
kate chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Nice! Epilogue please? :)
Shopaholic chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
One of the better A/M stories I've read in awhile. I really love reading about this era and enjoy reading about my favorite couple in this context. Your writing is amazing! Keep it up.
Shenhui chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this... or haven't I?

Anyway... I like this story.. so cute... I like reading this.. especially this last chapter..

Hope you'll have more Aoshi and Misao stories.. and Sano and Megumi too if it's not a trouble.. :)

Ja.
star chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
OMG! fluff...and I absolutely love it. Only few authors write good Aoshi/Misao story, and they're one of my favorite pairings.
Analyze chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
aw! well, that's wat i thought when i finished the story :) same thing for soft hopes. so im sitting in my school's computer lab, reading this, and then i start going "NO! THAT'S IT?" and then the teacher-proctor person almost kicked me out :( for being too loud. (and b/c i wasn't doing "school related work" but that's what having an extra tab up is for, isn't it?(i swithched ot my trusty google browser just in time :))
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Another lovely regency romance from a gifted author.

Misao is an engagingly ebullient heroine, and Aoshi is perfect as the tall, dark, handsome but taciturn hero.

I liked this one even better than the Kenshin/Kaoru romance.