Reviews for Heat
Stefanie chapter 7 . 3/2
Still marviously interested! I'm sad the next chapters the last but I hope against hope you will come back and attempt to finish it. It's too good to leave undone. That being said I don't think I got this far last time so this is all new territory for me. I feel like it's just reaching its climax of at lest the conflict begins and it will come soon but God I don't want it to end! I hope you still see your comments and that you are missed! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Stefanie chapter 6 . 3/1
For some reason the only part I remembered of this chapter for all these years was the description of being caught between a warm body and a cold wall. Idk why that stuck with me, but it did. Such a lovely comparison. But UNF damn girl dis be hot. Like so sexy. It was almost a tad rapey at times but it was all okay cause consensual. For the most part. I mean they were both under the influence of their hormones and the heat and pheromones and whatnot but still! Fucking hot. I really don't know if I read beyond this because I don't know how much was written when I read this but I guess I'll find out! Really hoping this doesn't end abruptly but I have a bad feeling it probably will.
Stefanie chapter 5 . 3/1
I'm getting so close! The end is approaching, nuuuuuu! But fuck yes I'm enjoying this again so far.
Stefanie chapter 4 . 2/28
Yup, I remembered the bath thing :D I thought the concept of the Irkin jello-water was so cool and I still do. I'd love to try a jello bath like that but I like the water clings to my skin after xD I like water, then again it doesn't burn my human skin like acid. Anyways! Enjoyed it, moving on! Also, unf ;3
Stefanie chapter 3 . 2/28
Whew! Things are starting to get a little heated. ;) See what I did there? I remember a little bit of what happens next but not too much. So excited!
Stefanie chapter 2 . 2/28
Still as good as I rember :) And I know smut comes soon.
Stefanie chapter 1 . 2/28
I first read this YEARS ago and I don't even know how many chapters there were then. I know it's been forever but I wanna reread this and I hope it gets finished. Perhaps. Please. Either way I still love it.
Wonderinguest chapter 1 . 2/23
This..is fantastic! Gosh...I will subscribe...if only I remembered my password T.T
Shmeewee chapter 8 . 1/22
Aww. I hope you update soon. :3 I want to know what is going to happen. Please? Pretty please?
Valenntine2000 chapter 8 . 1/20
Holy crap! That's really good! I'm also so glad I found you! Oh my ra! I needed a good example to write my own fic, and now I can write better, cause I have a good example! Thx and ttyl! :)
freegirl333 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Oh Dib...
And Zim...poor,poor horny Zim.
XD
Great work! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Update soon...merci bucoup
The Dolls of New Albion chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
OMG FINISH IT. WHERE IS THE OTHER ONE -CRIES-
TheDarkSpade chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
oh well to bad this is probably never going to get updated it was good oh well...