Reviews for Heat
EviliGood chapter 8 . 7/21
Looks so forward to next update. ;3 I like it, author. Hopefully, you will update it soon or so. :/ I don't know when... ️ See ya later, I will check your story again later or so! Heheh
emily chapter 2 . 5/4
dib you are fucked
emily chapter 1 . 5/4
dib you are so screwed or your about to BE screwed
Golden Chains chapter 8 . 5/1
You are the author of the second most favorited Invader Zim story on this website. I think you aught to continue.
Need more Zim and dib updated.
Thank and that k u. Really enjoyed your fan faction
Doodlett chapter 8 . 4/9
I'm unsure if you still read all these reviews, but i just wanted to show my respect for this fic. I LOVED the parts before they mate, where they're trying not to give in to their desires. It's really well done; You can really feel their internal struggle. It's interesting, tense and sexy. Kudo's!
theisticsantaist chapter 8 . 2/26
I'm reading this on mars lol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
*Begs for more*
Zimcaretaker chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
There goes another ship of a good story chapter.
Wait. ...
Hey! Where's the next chapter ship?!
Random irken: It's Coming! In a while. ..
Okay I'm Good I won't go Crazy over a missing chapter.
Irken storyteller: And yet she went crazy
Seriously. This is so freaking good. Send the next chapter ship please!
Rose Diva chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
hope to see more of your work
cara9001 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I love this story so damn much! I know you probably won't update it anymore but I still hope that you will. 3
Niha161 chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Where the new update
U said u going to update
U LIAR!
*sorry being such a dickless*
So PLS UPDATE!
rafeeahabdulaziz chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Where is the next chapter
PetalFur chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Well, heheh, now it's been Four years! We only have another three years to go! XD

Great story! It's made me laugh several times! But because I am a guest, and have no account, it will be most unlikely I will see your next chapter, despite how much I want to...

Good luck in all your future endeavours!
gamzeenmakara chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
OH GOODNESS! I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH! Are you gonna update soon? PLEASE CONSIDER TO DO SO IF YOU ARE WORKING ON IT!