Reviews for Heat
TotallyTheRealZi chapter 8 . 4/4
WĦĄŤ?! Į ňęęď ňø-øňę, įďįøť ħυυ-мåň ťħįňğ... /LIES! FILTHY EARTH-LIIIEEESSS!/... *goes into a corner and sits down, bringing legs up to his chest and hugging himself* ...ľįįįęęęęęśśśś... *folds one hand over the other and hisses*
animefan16091 chapter 8 . 3/12
I hope they end up together as a couple
animefan16091 chapter 1 . 3/11
Love it so far please continue to upload more and I love the mpreg
Choice chapter 8 . 2/26
Pleaseplease update this soon... you can't just leave us like this! I can definitely sympathize with how Zim's feeling right about now. MORE!

Haha, but seriously. This is too awesome to leave alone. Please update! Thanks for sharing!
Choice chapter 6 . 2/26
That was... I can't even. *broken*
Choice chapter 3 . 2/26
This is getting SO GOOD!
Choice chapter 1 . 2/26
I saw this on a LiveJournal fic rec list, and I saw the warning that this was incomplete but... I COULDN'T RESIST! Just like I can't resist Veela stories in HPDM (Harry Potter) stories either. Blast!

Ah well... guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Awesome first chapter, by the way!
Girly Angel chapter 8 . 2/9
OMG SO CUTE I CANT BELIVE IT!
Invader Ferret from Planet Mad chapter 8 . 1/17
This is amazing, loving the mpreg! I recently read your other highly reviewed ZaDr fanfic (which I hope you continue too because it's too awesome to die!) and I have to say that you're so super fricken talented! Your stories are incredibly addictive and the sex scenes are incredible and your characters personalities are fantastic! It seems (looking at all of your posted stories and how recently they've been updated) that you've moved on from ZaDr which is just incredibly depressing because your stories are of the extreme few that actually keep Zims character and quirks so well. I love everything about this story and I can't wait to read about what happens (I'd be over the moon if I could read about the remainder of the week, the pregnancy experience and Zim &Dib trying to raise a smeet human hybrid)! Please update if you have the time (even if it is just posting small bits randomly! ) cause I am positive everyone is just waiting for the ninth chapter! !
StopItsTeaTime chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Holy crap this is incredible.
It's still very much in character and definitely involves a concept I haven't heard from the IZfandom yet.
If you're still planning on continuing this story, I'd be extremely estatic. It really is awesome.
meaningfulusername chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
so instead of like 2 years it will be like 1?:)
Kimnd chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
It is 2:00 AM. I should NOT be clicking stories that contain the label "mpreg" in them, especially in fandom's I'm not familiar with.
And yet, here we are.
Well, it sounds... Good? That's surprising. But great! Let us continue the madness togher!
Marcipie chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
Oh man, please tell me you're still updating this. This is amazing.
zrilla chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
omg omg omg omg imgonnadie
SouzouWriter chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
I really do love this story a lot!
please update soon!