Reviews for Heat
theisticsantaist chapter 8 . 2/26
I'm reading this on mars lol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
*Begs for more*
Zimcaretaker chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
There goes another ship of a good story chapter.
Wait. ...
Hey! Where's the next chapter ship?!
Random irken: It's Coming! In a while. ..
Okay I'm Good I won't go Crazy over a missing chapter.
Irken storyteller: And yet she went crazy
Seriously. This is so freaking good. Send the next chapter ship please!
Rose Diva chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
hope to see more of your work
cara9001 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I love this story so damn much! I know you probably won't update it anymore but I still hope that you will. 3
Niha161 chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Where the new update
U said u going to update
U LIAR!
*sorry being such a dickless*
So PLS UPDATE!
rafeeahabdulaziz chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
Where is the next chapter
PetalFur chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Well, heheh, now it's been Four years! We only have another three years to go! XD

Great story! It's made me laugh several times! But because I am a guest, and have no account, it will be most unlikely I will see your next chapter, despite how much I want to...

Good luck in all your future endeavours!
gamzeenmakara chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
OH GOODNESS! I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH! Are you gonna update soon? PLEASE CONSIDER TO DO SO IF YOU ARE WORKING ON IT!
Annabell242 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
aww it was abandoned just when it was geting intresting
Shewolf-at-Heart chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Love love love this story! I'm really feeling for both Zim and Dib! Please continue!
zard4ever chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
Update?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Damn it! I've had this idea of Zim being in heat and mating with Dib for awhile now, but it looks like you beat me to it, lol. Oh well. Yours will probably be better anyway. Onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
Shit, okay, so this hasn't been updated in 4 years. I doubt you'll even read this, but this is really good. Mpreg and weird alien heat stuff usually grosses me out, but this was actually good. It's nice and had a lot of good feelings that went along with every action. I was wary of this at first, but I'm glad I decided to read it. I hope maybe someday you'll get back into writing it. I would love to see little hybrid baby things
Biohazard DoomedCore chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Are you ever going to make more? Please make more.