Reviews for Heat
Stefanie chapter 8 . 3/14
Wow, I put this off because I did not this to be the last chapter. I did not wanna finish and know there was no more. But alas, here I am, wondering what the hell happened after all this. Great chapter. So many possibilities! Completely worth a read through even without a completion. I do hope I see more of this but if not, the ride was fun while it lasted. Hope you do well in anything you decide to write, though after reading this even years after I first discovered it, I have high hopes for you. Take care, chica!
Stefanie chapter 7 . 3/2
Still marviously interested! I'm sad the next chapters the last but I hope against hope you will come back and attempt to finish it. It's too good to leave undone. That being said I don't think I got this far last time so this is all new territory for me. I feel like it's just reaching its climax of at lest the conflict begins and it will come soon but God I don't want it to end! I hope you still see your comments and that you are missed! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Stefanie chapter 6 . 3/1
For some reason the only part I remembered of this chapter for all these years was the description of being caught between a warm body and a cold wall. Idk why that stuck with me, but it did. Such a lovely comparison. But UNF damn girl dis be hot. Like so sexy. It was almost a tad rapey at times but it was all okay cause consensual. For the most part. I mean they were both under the influence of their hormones and the heat and pheromones and whatnot but still! Fucking hot. I really don't know if I read beyond this because I don't know how much was written when I read this but I guess I'll find out! Really hoping this doesn't end abruptly but I have a bad feeling it probably will.
Stefanie chapter 5 . 3/1
I'm getting so close! The end is approaching, nuuuuuu! But fuck yes I'm enjoying this again so far.
Stefanie chapter 4 . 2/28
Yup, I remembered the bath thing :D I thought the concept of the Irkin jello-water was so cool and I still do. I'd love to try a jello bath like that but I like the water clings to my skin after xD I like water, then again it doesn't burn my human skin like acid. Anyways! Enjoyed it, moving on! Also, unf ;3
Stefanie chapter 3 . 2/28
Whew! Things are starting to get a little heated. ;) See what I did there? I remember a little bit of what happens next but not too much. So excited!
Stefanie chapter 2 . 2/28
Still as good as I rember :) And I know smut comes soon.
Stefanie chapter 1 . 2/28
I first read this YEARS ago and I don't even know how many chapters there were then. I know it's been forever but I wanna reread this and I hope it gets finished. Perhaps. Please. Either way I still love it.
Wonderinguest chapter 1 . 2/23
This..is fantastic! Gosh...I will subscribe...if only I remembered my password T.T
Shmeewee chapter 8 . 1/22
Aww. I hope you update soon. :3 I want to know what is going to happen. Please? Pretty please?
Valenntine2000 chapter 8 . 1/20
Holy crap! That's really good! I'm also so glad I found you! Oh my ra! I needed a good example to write my own fic, and now I can write better, cause I have a good example! Thx and ttyl! :)
freegirl333 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
More please
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Oh Dib...
And Zim...poor,poor horny Zim.
XD