Reviews for Heat
littlebirdy chapter 8 . 8/2
Zim is going to try and sniff you out Dib... you better try and mask your scent or you're screwed~
Zim is going into predator mode... perhaps this time... Dib will be catching? SX'D
littlebirdy chapter 5 . 8/2
... I'm sensing some bondage is coming up... seeing as Zim doesn't want his virgin Driblet getting away~
*Zim's raps face omg* TTUTT X'D
littlebirdy chapter 4 . 8/2
*smirks evilly* those words will be made out as a lie Dib~
A.K.A. famous virgins last words~ TTUTT X'D
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 8/2
Puberty Dib, seriously dude I thought you were smarter than this. X'D X'D TTUTT sorry I can't help but make these sort of comments... his cluelessness is utterly hilarious. ~
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 8/2
Marathon sex... keep with the program Dib-thing! X'D TTUTT poor Dib... he's going to be very very sore... very very soon. X'3
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 8/2
O.O Dib... Ummm... you reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally shouldn't be here right now... no matter how much you want to record evidence of Zim's heat and or you being probed... I don't think your teenage body will be able to handle a week long sex marathon... O.O'
Invader Pinn chapter 8 . 7/27
Two years? How about three? Please update soon. I'm really enjoying this story.
Chemical Cat chapter 8 . 7/9
Can't wait until the next chapter!
Railin Elmeri chapter 6 . 7/8
That was fantastic smut! You really did such an excellent job
Smuts one of my favorite parts of reading fanfics, and you did it wonderfully!
Railin Elmeri chapter 5 . 7/8
It's usually never good when shit gets rapey, but I am strangely okay with this.
Railin Elmeri chapter 4 . 7/8
SEXUAL TENSIOOOOOON! :D
Railin Elmeri chapter 3 . 7/7
Oooooooh! Please please please just fuck already! I know stories should have a building of suspense and what have you, but I just want them to screw already!
Railin Elmeri chapter 2 . 7/7
:) so excited
But no food for a week...
A fact that could apply to this story- did you know that you can live off of eating only cum? A woman has done it (I don't remember how long she was on her diet), and is actually very good for you! Lots of protein and such other good things...
I also can't wait for Zims junk.
I'm praying for a tentacle like appendage/appendages.
Railin Elmeri chapter 1 . 7/7
My first invader Zim fanfic! :D
I so excited! I love Zim, I love fanfiction, I especially love the smutty ones, and this is gonna be just FANTASTIC!
Please say you're planning on finishing this?it was so good:)