Reviews for Heat
Niha161 chapter 8 . 7/20
Where the new update
U said u going to update
U LIAR!
*sorry being such a dickless*
So PLS UPDATE!
rafeeahabdulaziz chapter 8 . 7/19
Where is the next chapter
PetalFur chapter 8 . 6/20
Well, heheh, now it's been Four years! We only have another three years to go! XD

Great story! It's made me laugh several times! But because I am a guest, and have no account, it will be most unlikely I will see your next chapter, despite how much I want to...

Good luck in all your future endeavours!
gamzeenmakara chapter 8 . 5/23
OH GOODNESS! I ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH! Are you gonna update soon? PLEASE CONSIDER TO DO SO IF YOU ARE WORKING ON IT!
Annabell242 chapter 8 . 4/6
aww it was abandoned just when it was geting intresting
Shewolf-at-Heart chapter 8 . 3/15
Love love love this story! I'm really feeling for both Zim and Dib! Please continue!
zard4ever chapter 8 . 2/28
Update?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 1 . 2/25
Damn it! I've had this idea of Zim being in heat and mating with Dib for awhile now, but it looks like you beat me to it, lol. Oh well. Yours will probably be better anyway. Onto the next chapter!
Shit, okay, so this hasn't been updated in 4 years. I doubt you'll even read this, but this is really good. Mpreg and weird alien heat stuff usually grosses me out, but this was actually good. It's nice and had a lot of good feelings that went along with every action. I was wary of this at first, but I'm glad I decided to read it. I hope maybe someday you'll get back into writing it. I would love to see little hybrid baby things
Biohazard DoomedCore chapter 8 . 2/1
Are you ever going to make more? Please make more.
Biohazard DoomedCore chapter 6 . 2/1
I loved it, so cute~
Biohazard DoomedCore chapter 3 . 2/1
fuck, this is amazing, thank you.
wolf shiper chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Do another chapter!
bibi chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
por favor poste logo. eu amo essa historia. por favor continue. eu lhe imploro. atualize. atualize por favor !
hinamoriamujudy chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Please update! It's a great story!