Reviews for Unwinding the Cloth
Rat chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
awesome story! I love it!
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOVE IT! _
J. M. Mann chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Really, really well written. Now I have to go back and watch that episode! The interplay between Daniel and Jack, and Merlin and Jack, is brilliant. Great job!
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hi! I knew this would be good as soon as I read the summary. That episode had so much unrealized potential! I didn't think of it that way before, but Daniel did seem to be sort of imitating himself there. I like your explanation that it was really Merlin pretending to be Daniel. Of course Jack would see that. And poor Daniel, so tormented beneath it all.

It was all wonderfully written, as usual, from Jack's suspicions to Merlin's and Daniel's interaction (I love where Merlin understands that deep down Daniel believes that his team will trust him anyway, even as a prior) to Daniel's stuttered conversation with Jack.

Thanks for posting another great story.

J.
k8ec chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh well done! Very moving and true to the characters.
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Jack would threaten an ascended being :) Gotta love him...Although the scene with Daniel being tortured with mental images of his teammates was heartbreaking. Good writing throughout, though.
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Spectacular! Made more so because *preens* this was my challenge prompt hehe. I love every aspect of this story and the fact that you've shown us Merlin was in charge most of the time, makes everything Daniel did in this episode just that much better. The flashbacks to the mental and physical torture Adria put him through were as outstandingly written as they were rather chilling.

Add the conversation between Merlin and Jack into the equations and, well... just a really clever story.

Cheryl
belle pull chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is a brilliant tag for The Shroud.