Reviews for Celestial's Junk Drawer
GemNika chapter 20 . 2/13
Oh. My. God! Best ending yet!
GemNika chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh. My. God! You and your beautifully evil writing had my son asking me, "Mommy, why are you crying?" You wonderful monster!
GemNika chapter 18 . 2/13
Ron's perspective was definitely interesting. Quite the triangle you've got here. I love it!
GemNika chapter 17 . 2/13
Oh god, you have no idea how much I adore well-written one-sided love stories. So so so much!
GemNika chapter 16 . 2/13
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one because it started off with a historical fiction feel to it (which isn't usually my cup of tea), but I'm glad I stuck with it. Especially with the level of detail you put into spinning and all that. It made for a much more vivid story, and I loved it all. And they were together in the end! Gah, I swooned.
GemNika chapter 15 . 2/13
Oh god! ANBU exam?! For Sakura?! Oh god! Still, I love this. I want more of it, because... You made me addicted to them.
GemNika chapter 14 . 2/13
Oh god... It hurts so much, but these angst muffins are delicious!
GemNika chapter 13 . 2/13
Omg I love this. I wonder how much of these descriptions are headcanons of yours and how much are canon material... They flow so seamlessly that part of me doesn't WANT to know what's canon, because I can see it all being canon. Idk if that made sense. My brain is tired from classes lol.
GemNika chapter 12 . 2/13
Omg that last line! I love that the dream was actually reality. So often characters wake up from dreams all hot and bothered or guilty, etc. Great twist on the norm here!
GemNika chapter 11 . 2/13
Oh god! Fuck the blender, you stepped on my heart with syeel-tipped stilettos!
GemNika chapter 10 . 2/13
I have no words. I love this.
GemNika chapter 9 . 2/13
God just rip my heart out! I love it!
GemNika chapter 8 . 2/13
Oh this is one of my favorite tropes! I love the romantic "teach me to ice skate" thing! Gah!
GemNika chapter 7 . 2/13
And there goes my heart, right into a blender.
GemNika chapter 6 . 2/13
Hahahahaha! Omg that ending!