Reviews for Celestial's Junk Drawer
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 21 . 7/29
I haven't followed this for as long as many people did. In fact, I began to read this just months ago, searching for any good material on one of my favorite pairings.
You're an excellent writer. I loved each and every one of this shots. I love all the creative ideas you came up with for them, and I can easily tell you this such a beatifully and wonderfully done job ;) Thank you for sharing this lovely pieces of writing with all of us :3
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 16 . 7/28
Dear god...this is beautiful :3 Just lovely and cheessily cliché, perfect for them :) You write really well , the narration kept me glued to it. Wonderful ;)
PrincessBellezza chapter 21 . 6/17
Hello. First things first, I hate you and I love you. Thank you for writing all of those drabbles. I love have never sobbed as hard as I did when I read Reflection of Myself. I started reading and just sobbed my entire way through it in the parking lot just now at work. Thank you so much. I needed a good cry. I wish you keep writing my OTP Kakashi Sakura forever. Please. Thank you. You're great.
jhian casey chapter 20 . 5/24
sweet! i feel sorry for rin but hell! im a crazy kakasaku fanatic! and she's been gone for so long! besides, its really hard to make someone like or love you the way you wanted them to. that persone should be willing, not forced..
thanks for this! you're awesome!;)
jhian casey chapter 18 . 5/24
where's part 3?! you gotta put an end to this!;)
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 20 . 5/13
Such a beautiful three-shot
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 19 . 5/13
I balled like a baby during this. Omg. I'm still balling.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 16 . 5/13
This was simply perfection. The historical details were all accurate and never did it feel like something didn't belong. The whole piece flowed perfectly. The way you handled their relationship was again, perfect. What can I say? I just loved this. It is my favorite so far. Hands down.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 13 . 5/13
I really enjoyed this. Also, I must say I have been thinking about writing a fic inspired by this same exact song by The Civil Wars. I am glad someone else thought of it too. It really was the perfect inspiration for these two. You did an awesome job with it!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 10 . 5/13
Amazing writing once again.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 8 . 5/13
I am totally ok with copious amounts of fluff. Feel free to do so anytime! :D
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 6 . 5/13
Omg! I died laughing in this one. Poor Sasuke and Naruto. Omg. Bahaha
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 4 . 5/13
Domestic kakasaku smiths the best thing ever. I just adore these two.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 3 . 5/13
Baby Hatake! -swoons-
Favs and follows.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 2 . 5/13
I adored this chapter! Kakashi is so shameless! Rofl. But when he talked about wanting a family I turned into a mushy ball of goo. The feels! Ah! So cute!