Reviews for Blind Faith - FangIggy
Ryan the gay one chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I loved it OMGOMGOGMASDOGJAS PDH APJG JVBFHAPS JCBAFS Please wait while i can't even
IWantToBeAUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
YAY! Just... YAY!
Jemmea chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Sorry, but I don't think that I love it. U call Iggy gay and I love him, so that was kinda offensive to me. But great disruption. U r a good writer. Just dont call Iggy gay again. Thnxs.
Alexia Di Angelo chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was really cute :)
Terra-K chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Cute, romantic & sexy. really good. I loved it. u
kheelwithit chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
OK. Author, I have Advice. You needed to add more personality into the lemon. Now it just sounds like two faceless charachters branded with the names Fang and Iggy. For gods sakes, Max would never say "sleep well my brothers" ever. She'd say something like "Sleep tight dude." Its not right.
ur mother chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
get off the computer!
Forever-Drarry-Love chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
ermahgerd... This was the first Fang/Iggy fic I've read and I loved it! Oh my gosh... it was really good!
doublerainbowpower chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
maximum rideyaoi epicness! lol i love both :3 this was REALLY good and i enjoyed reading it, the end made me go "awwwwwwww" XD
artistgurl32436754 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
aweee :D So cute! and hot .
Ashlee chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This story was awesome ! Most stories end w/ Max being very pissed at Fang XD but this ended peacefully and i just loved it ;)
JustReading chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is really good:D I haven't been able to find anything with FangxIggy haha I started reading Maximum ride when I was 11, (couple years ago) and wow has my perspective changed on itXD But anyways I'm going to go see if you have any other stories p.s. Max seemed...a little too calmXD
Akuma-Wolf-Drake chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The ending was very cute, this is the first time that i read a Fang x Iggy fanfic, i had always loved the pairing, but i never looked for fanfics, but i was browsing through your stories and muled over it for a couple of seconds and opened it, i am glad i did because i loved how this turned out.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
what1 max would never do that! this is fake! in the book it is not like this!
Sailor Katy chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww it's so sweet! And nice scene ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »