Reviews for What Thankless Work
Great! But plz dial down the laungue
A.Assassin chapter 1 . 4/6
As I am following your request to review. I enjoyed the ending of your story as it implies that apollo , in a fit of annoyance threw out his computer. However, I find it unassuming that your fan fiction is about the annoyance of foods at having fiction rewritten about themselves.
DyingEmbers243 chapter 1 . 4/4
That was really interesting. Thank you very much for sharing it with the Internet, we're really thankful!

Have a lovely day!
ARandomFangirler chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
'At least I've gotten laid before.'

I swear, this was one of the best parodies I've ever read (that isn't a commentary). You got the exact amount of satire and seriousness (is that a word? Yeah, it's a word) right-making fun out of rubbish fanfiction writers whilst making us laugh. There were a few minor grammatical errors (and when I say minor, I do mean minor) but overall, a great story. I know that some people critiqued you for putting the 'motherfucker' line in there, but it's rated T, for goodness sake. There was bound to be something that made it a T. I loved the plotline (especially the ending!), and this was a great fanfiction over all.

Praise from ye olde England,
Lily

PS: Percabeth is now a thing, but since you wrote this before it was made canon officially, that can be excused.
RandomName chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
And to add on- realized you can only post one review per chapter-:
It's sad that some stories with a while lot more drama and romance-but makes me roll my eyes-is better liked than other, better stories(Just my personal opinion-take all this with a pinch of salt).
RandomlyInsertName chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Hilarious! :)
Falcatae chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I sincerely hope that first passage was not excerpted from an actual, published story... That would be depressing. I pity Apollo. Wouldn't it be easier to simply pull a few strings and shut down the website, though?
Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Lol interesting poor Apollo my Sunshine

Please update
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice, humouring cool
mnahelstar chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
this is really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well that was interesting...
DoA chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I have a friend named Nathan Wong XDD
SheradeAem chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I was expecting Artemis' reaction to those stories that she had children..Hhahah! XD
Amazing story!
Galena of the Night chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
News Flash: there are about ten new PJO stories published every day. Crappy fanfiction is unstoppable.
AndiBeckham12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Gold. Pure gold. I loved the part with the news, you left the reader to figure out what happened. As a critic, the part where the girl was murdered was a bit unclear, I had to read it several times. Other than that, my only problem is that there's only one chapter. Huzzah for you! :)