Reviews for What Thankless Work
RandomName chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
And to add on- realized you can only post one review per chapter-:
It's sad that some stories with a while lot more drama and romance-but makes me roll my eyes-is better liked than other, better stories(Just my personal opinion-take all this with a pinch of salt).
RandomlyInsertName chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Hilarious! :)
Argentum Tantibus chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I sincerely hope that first passage was not excerpted from an actual, published story... That would be depressing. I pity Apollo. Wouldn't it be easier to simply pull a few strings and shut down the website, though?
Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Lol interesting poor Apollo my Sunshine

Please update
Audrey.Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Nice, humouring cool
mnahelstar chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
this is really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well that was interesting...
DoA chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I have a friend named Nathan Wong XDD
SheradeAem chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I was expecting Artemis' reaction to those stories that she had children..Hhahah! XD
Amazing story!
Galena of the Night chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
News Flash: there are about ten new PJO stories published every day. Crappy fanfiction is unstoppable.
AndiBeckham12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Gold. Pure gold. I loved the part with the news, you left the reader to figure out what happened. As a critic, the part where the girl was murdered was a bit unclear, I had to read it several times. Other than that, my only problem is that there's only one chapter. Huzzah for you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This story is awesome , and I think that it really showed how horrible writers some people are. I wish that i could find more story's like yours.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is hilarious! I especially liked the beginning. Sad to say, I really do see those kinds of stories. I'm really disappointed in society. Yours, however, reminds me that not all of humanity is hopeless, so hurray! Good job!

I personally would have liked it a tad longer, but hey, great work. :)
littleLahote chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT
Adrianna chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
O.o. Sorry Apollo, weeks of damage control. That phrase just made my day.