Reviews for Innocent
HermesChildOfRain chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
(so damn sweet I have to go to the dentist! w)
Druekee chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
WOWWWW. That pairing. I had never even thought about it before, but reading this has connected the puzzle pieces together. They fit each other so well! And your writing has greatly highlighted how fantastic this ship is, because YOU are a beautiful author and really understand situation, timing, and point of view. I'm charmed!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awwwwww...I love how overprotective France is over Spain! And actually...during Spain's Civil War both France and Russia wanted to intervene (invade really) Spain to save him from Franco but the UK and USA said "No way!" and made them all sign a Non-Intervention Pact. So the Nazis and Fascists won out in Spain. And a few years later, Europe and the USA kind of used Spain as a buffer during the Cold War against Russia. So they do have some history together...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
awesome story! and i wish France was my big brother :)
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
How sweet! I like this pairing mainly for the contrast and similarities between them. I thought I was the only one who grasped the complex relationship they could have, but I was pleasantly surprised that you voiced all off them. Different climate, but the same childlike air that they give off. Big brother France was nice as well. Good job!
1jessefan1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love the story and I'm sorry but I believe spains older then france
Romanostache chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aww I love Big Brother France. It was interesting to see the relationship of Russia/Spain through someone else's eyes and I think you captured France's opinion on it very well. Ever the prepared one at the end. xD

I really liked this, nice job
nurr chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You have a very very very VERY beautiful writing style. I love this line the most: "because sometimes silence is golden, and he's always had a fondness for gold"

And I'm glad you didn't exaggerate Spain's denseness. I really liked that scene where he realized he loved Russia. 3
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
i love it! this fic is amazing and i love fanfics that given france more demsions to his character than just 'that perverted french guy'. also, spain and russia do make a cute couple
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This made me smile. A lot. Oh France, you're such a good big brother, even if you're a shameless pervert. We love you.
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
If France was my big brother, I would be forced to place multiple locks on muh door .-.

Haha, I love the story though xD

CCB
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I loved it :D

and yes, I wish my older brother was more like France. -not really, he'd be so pervy :D-
Nerica chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is so cute, Spain and Russia haha well why not?

Francis is so sweet, and his protectiveness x]

I like how you kept them in character too.
lonelyandsad.whisper chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
kyya

its god

I liked that fanfic

thanks for this history
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is the kind of story that makes me love France. His other aspects are ignored in favor of his...perverseness (heh xD), and that annoys me.

So, yeah, this was fantastic. Not only is this a totally UNDERRATED pairing, which you brought to light (shiny, sparkly, Britannia-Angelic light), but the writing is very good and entertaining.

Great job 7