Reviews for Promise Me You'll Leave
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So Bella isn't a spineless wimp after all. What a shock.
phoenix360 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
The Bella in this fic showed more character and emotion then Bella in the actual books ever showed. How sad. I so wish this had happened in New Moon, it would have made the book a far more interesting read. A angry yet wiser Bella trying to get over Edward and slowly realising she's better off without him would have been a far better read then the ridiculously depressed and pathetic Bella who won't shut the hell up about the hole in her chest, that we got.

Know what would have made this perfect? Edward and his family returning to find that Bella doesn't want him back. Edward in the books told Bella he was going to return anyway because he couldn't stand it any more, so wouldn't it be great for him to return thinking she'd run to him with open arms only to realise she'd taken his words to heart?
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A great story. Very well written.
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
WOW. I wish this is how New Moon would've worked out. The entirety of the series would have been remarkably different. The fic reads like Bella (I guess; her unintelligence is sometimes blocked from mind.); I just wish Edward would've reacted differently too. Heck, an all out argument would've rocked. Couples have their fights, for selfish reasons; Stephenie Meyer thought that would ruin the fantasy of their relationship I guess, so the wooden dialogue of "I love you more!" won in the end.

Some of the prose bothers me, but since it's written as Bella would have written it, it fits.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
cool story but i think edward n bella shold have suffered more. lol. i absolutely 100% h8 twlight! well mainly edward n bella. i read a question where sumbody said J.K or Stephinie? n every body went Stephinie! i was so annoyed. twwlight is really badly written. any good job
sabs939 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Well i have to say that for somone that is not a twilight fan that was really impressive. I always wished that Bella would react like that to Edwards leaving because he is so stupid and well.. hes just stupid. Im still team edward though no matter what. But all in all good job!
RiRiChan012 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
tht is very good. i like how she stood up for herself unlike how stephanie meyer made her cower.

its good tht she stood up for herself and made him feel the way she felt!
sprazinko chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I like it sounds good so far
LyndsBaby chapter 1 . 11/24/2009