Reviews for Cell Block Tango!
Hermione Fowl chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Wow, this is so good! However, there were a few run-on sentences, and a couple of little typos. Did you make up the names, or were they mentioned in the movie? I can't remember. If you made them up, they all fit perfectly. And it was really cool seeing the murders from their point's of view. I also liked how you made sure the song lyrics were in each of them. Update soon! I can't wait for it :D
SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I really like it! Keep going!
Dark Trickster88 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
What a great idea! I can't believe it, I just thought this would be really cool and then I find this awesome fanfic! Great writing I can't wait until you write more, I adore this musical and this has to be the best song! XD
iamstormageddon chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Am I the only one who thinks this fic is decent at best?

I mean, no doubt that this is a super creative idea. Love te idea, but the dialogue is very weak. The plot lines of the murders were very conformative to the song, with little variation. The lack of proper dialogue punctuation bothered me as well. All in all, I don't mean to be Little-Miss-Pretentious, but nothing about this stuck out at me. Sorry.
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This is really great! I cant wait for the other three! Please update soon!
I love Neville chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I'm watching Chicago now, and thhis is wonderful. I love these backstories. By the way, if you don't speak Hungarian, for the Hungarian lady, look up the lyrics on google and copy and paste her part to google translate. Then you an write her backstory too! Again, this story is great. As they said themselves, these may have been murders, but they weren't crimes!
Zighana chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow, Liz. What a bitch. Good work!
Zighana chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
wow, Liz. What a bitch. Good work!
Emppumamma chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
oh my god this is genius!

you are a genius!

i love you now ;U;
theShinyBarricade chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Please continue!

You're halfway there! Only 3 characters left!

PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES!
SEGASister chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
This is GREAT so far! I also love how you included the secret words of their's at the end of each chapter. Great job! )
Diana the Actress chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Wow! This is great! Please keep writing, I can't wait to read Katalin's!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awesome. Are you going to continue? Although, the Hungarian girl might be difficult. Catch ya on the flip side.
HeavyDrugsOrGroupHugs chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
This is a fantastic idea. I like that in the song, the girls seem a lot tougher and even heartless. But your story really does bring the element of "If you'd have been there/ If you'd have seen it/ I betcha you would have done the same"

Yout take on June especially was unique. I had always assumed that she was indeed screwing the milkman. You made me do a double take at the way I view the song. Very cool.

I really hope you finish this and update soon. I'm especially excited for Hanyak's story, as I recently played that part in a performance of Cell Block Tango (I even learned the Hungarian). You may want to put a translation of her monologue from the song at the beginning of the chapter.

Anyway, hope you write again soon. This is a great story.
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

you're missing 3 more girls:

Uh Uh

Cicero

Lipshitz (i can't spell his name, but i'm sure u know who i'm talking about)

-clicks all 4 boxes-