Reviews for Red Eyes
Kit-cat99 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
I watched the videos for this on youtube and HAD to read the story. It was a wee bit confusing at one point but overall good, congrats.
albluvscbg chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Great story! I am so glad at the end that Sammy got to meet her actual uncle, not just the devil that possessed him. That was a sweet touch to this bitersweet story...I still hated that Brooke and Dean both died, but everything cannot be sunshine and roses and I like that you show that. I also like How all the fallen Angels and even Eve came together to raise Sammy and help her to complete her destiny...great job with this! You should be very proud! :)
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
i totally love this story! its so awesome! i cant wait to read more! you should be very proud! hope you update soon! amazing job!
PyroQueenOfFire chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
My God that was heart wrenching-in a totally beautiful way.

You seriously rocked this story, I have some tears trickling out, wow.

I really loved this, and I look forward to more stories from you in the future.

Keep up the amazing work, hon, really-you're very talented at this.
ForeverDarkly chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I...I...It's over?

Jesus...you make me feel like an epic fail, you and your Eve. lol. Me and my Eve are sitting here right now, doing something between a pout and a 'how the hell do we follow that?'

I'm still speechless, it was...the two Sams, Dean, Cas, Brooke and ugh...I'm speechless.

Umh...that exorcism kicked ass, very Eric Kripke of you. lol.

I'll have something more *witty* to say later, as soon as I'm done flailing over this.

It was amazing, just so you know. And I am completely in love with it and totally jealous. lol.
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
NO! IT CANT BE DONE!

So god! I never watched OTH so some of the little pre-Dean Brooke comments made absolutely zero sense to me, but it was still pretty good. Sometimes I actually forgot it was supposed to be the same Brooke from OTH!

Although I have to say that the ending was very rushed! All this suspense, and you talk about the battle, and BOOM. It's just done. You could have added so much detail into that.

Anyways, this was still a wonderful story!

And, hey! Guess what! I reviewed every chapter, just like I said I would! It was nice reading this, and each chapter and vid went together perfectly!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I absolutely loved it. Phenomonal. Great job, explaining how God and Michael are the same, yet two completely different beings, that works out perfectly! Also, the complete change in Eve! She was a completely evil slut, but now that Michael's back, she's that sweet girl again.

But that ending bit kind of confused me. So, Brooke's dead. She and Dean (also deceased) have a baby girl named Sammy. Sammy is somehow powerful as all hell (or something), and just killed Lucifer? Eve is all good now, for real.

Okay, I think that's it, right?

Guess I'll find out in just a minute!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Agh! That ending! Kill me with suspense, why don't ya! Oh, wait...there's still two more waiting for me to read...hehe! XD

Anyways...you know how I said that last chappie was the best? I lied. This one is. I thought havin' half the story in 2014 was pretty great, but ending in 2020? That's perfect. Great idea!

You're great at building suspense! Keep it up!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
This is definately worth commenting on, you can be sure of that! I always to make it a point to review everything that I read, and every chapter of it to! And let me tell ya, this is a good one! Very unique plot! I'm not so huge on crossovers, and the Brooke-Dean relationship was REALLY starting to bore me (look on YT, /EVERYBODY/ uses Brooke as their main charrie!), but you added a whole new twist to it! Love it!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Wow. Gettin' a wee bit serious now, eh? Very good chapter, best so far! It was nice to see Eve before she was an evil ho. She was a completely different person...Hell, she /was/ a person!

Great story so far, I love what you're doing with it!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Wow, very long! I definately like it, you have a lot of story going on here. I especially like the timeline you're using here, switching between years like that. I wanna know what happens in between!

Great job, lovin' it thus far!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love it! Great job!

It's a pretty short chapter, but it includes everything necessary to draw the reader in and keep 'em hooked!

BTWubs, love the vids, that's how I found this story!

Off to read and review more!

3 Secrets, AKA SydneyBristow447 (From YT)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
really loving the story keep up the good work
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
im totally speecless! the more i read this story the more i love it! its so fantastic! excelent job! you should be very very proud! hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more! i believe brooke's dead!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
im lovin this story more and more! its so fantastic! amazing job! you should be very proud! i cant wait to read more! hope you continue! i love brean!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »