Reviews for Like Ships In the Night
zeo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Love this story.
WOW got it wrong.
It was always supposed to be Jaina and Thrall.
This was so in character and extremely well done.
Thanks for writing it.
Zeo
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Best I've ever read of this pairing! Bravo!
Skye0507 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This a shortage of good Jaina/Thrall, thanks for writing this. I also like how the sex scene read more like emotions and feelings and less like a play by play positions. In lore their have been half orc/half humans and I would love to see them in game together but I know it will never happen.
BRK chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is real sad...Like...aww...Jaina/Thrall will always be one of my favorite pairings and this was so well written..
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
thrall jaina 4ever excellent story my friend.
Erinya chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Fantastic and sexy. Glad you gave them a little joy to go with the angst of it.
alliesings chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Warcraft fanfic is my obsession of the week, and I think I can say that this is the best angsty romance fic of them all. It's the perfect length, with just the right balance of plot, introspection, and beautiful tension. The build-up was brilliant, the building passion paying off in the end. His vow tells me that they will find each other again.
GoblinCrusher chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Amazing. Truly amazing. I am in utter awe over the sheer amount of love, tenderness and sorrow you have been able to put into this text. Your portrayal of the loneliness of Jaina and Thrall, I swear it damn near brought tears to my eyes. I wish you all the best, and hope you will be writing for years to come.

Cheers. GoblinCrusher
Edaigoa chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, how lovely and bittersweet. The characters are spot-on, and it's so painfully realistic. I love that pairing so much, and this only adds to that.

Awesome story.
HarryTiberiusPotter chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Excellent story, I haven't found many well done WoW fan fictions at all. Great to see someone pick up what in game seems to be an unfinished story. The two of them (Thrall and Jaina) are my favorite characters in WoW, you really did their interaction very well.

Thank you for sharing.
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
AH! The emotions I felt reading this! How sad it is that they must part afterwards, and keep their feelings secret. Very deep, very moving, and written well. :D
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I like it.

Short, sweet and to the point.
Devisaur chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm a sucker for Jaina/Thrall but this is extremely well written. I enjoyed the part about Jaina being drunk and who doesn't love Pained. -

Keep Writing
brainfear chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Holy crow! I loved everything from beginning to end! So fantastic!
Sia Sialle chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Lovely and beautifully written.