Reviews for Dust In My Eyes
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 3/29
That was amazing.
inatepaz chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
HI, I know it has been a while since you wrote this one, but as an author myself, I know how much it means to receive reviews. I really liked this one. I lover Kirk Bones friend stories. You had some great dialogue and feelings in there.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You do have coverage for people that read your story and attained heartbreak, right?

Jk, loved it!. . . Though it did break my heart. . .
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Love your writing style. This is really good work.
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I do not have the words to describe how much I love this oneshot.
al chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Are you going to write about Jim's crew finding out and Jim meeting seeing Kodos again. I think you could do so much with it and it would be such a good story. Oh I hope you do!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was written beautifully. There was tonnes of emotion and you were very cannon to the characters. Wonderful job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
At last. I've been searching for a fic with a good way that Bones finds out about Tarsus, a great reaction from him, and a gen fic. Thank you. Wonderful.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Whoa. That was good.
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
this was amazing
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I really loved this! It's really in character, and a great story! Poor Jim!
Also, do you remember what Tarsus fic inspired this? I'm a wee bit obsessed
Torsamors chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow loved it! Great one shot. I love both Tarsus IV fan fics and Jim and Bones friendship fan fics so this one was great! Also, what was the Tarsus IV fic that inspired this one( if you don't mind telling me, thanks!)?
Great story

-T
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I am amazed by this story, awesomely written! I love Kirk Bones Friendship fics, especially about Tasus 4! so awesome!
Ladycrow67 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That is a very moving and very well written.
BorntoDraw chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Whoa. This was very moving. Thank you so much for writing it. I'm sorry I have only now stumbled upon it three years later. Very touching and emotional and I enjoy the depth to the relationship between Bones and Jim. It doesn't matter if they are more than friends or not. They just are always there for one another and you really portrayed that well. So, again thank you. Very well done. : )