Reviews for Room 15: The Original One Shot
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
How in the HELL did I miss this one-shot? DAMN!

I love you...but I imagine you've heard me say that before.

Chatty Cathy was dating the roommate of the jackass.
biblepam chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Hoping all goes well with the auction... wish I participate more, but as stated in re: to RL pending, Hubby has been laid off for a bit over a year so I can only contribute by best wishes and luck that all goes well.. looking forward to future posts... Pam B.
biblepam chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Can't believe I am just now reading this little ditty! Wow but it is certainly one hot story line girl... Pam B.
FairyPriestess chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Haaawt! So excited to read the journey of these two sexy, snarky, genuises!
CraddleROBber chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Keep them coming! I would love to see more of this Edward and Bella!
PencilPoised chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was fairly hot! Whew
js123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awesome start. intrigues me. usually not one for WIP (I am not that patient usually waiting for updates so I save until "almost done" and blow through stories in 1-2 sittings)- but I can see waiting and going along with this one.

the bantering is fabulous! snark it up!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Holy hot hell that was smoking
kdillin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wine and Cheesy chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is AWESOME! This is going to be such a great full lenght story. Such great characters right from the start with an interesting plot line from the start.

I am really looking forward to reading more!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Holy shit, that was very f*ckHAWT! Love the banter and antagonism between Edward and Bella, very sexy. Thanks for this.
Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Hey there Twinkle toes :0) Whens this auction opening? I just tried to have a look but it says its not open yet! Being on the other side of the world is hard to get to things on time lol anywayz I am interested in the 3 on shots... like many others I guess! ;0) Chilly x
Twigroupie chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This story is so Hot, Hot, HHOOOTTTT! I totally love it and hope that you write more soon...PLEASE!
jancamc chapter 1 . 6/18/2010