Reviews for The Happiness that Comes from Tragedy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Sad, sweet and beautiful. I agree that Kate and Ziva, had they met, would have had a lot of fun winding up Tony!
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So eloquently written.

You've captured everyone has perfectly as we know them.

This was a pleasure to read!
imakemyownluck chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
OMG ! i love it and yes i do see it hard for hem admitting their feelings! We all want them to but it doent seem like it would happen! LOVe the story!
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
thank you! FINALLY, a story about Kate's death that gives McGee acknowledgement that it hurt him deeply, too.

well done!
Marine.Girl.1215 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AW! :D So cute, I love it! Great job...

Rivka
tonyandziva4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was amazing! very good story!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
so good! i love the endig! youre right, I cant see them confessing their undying love either!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was a very smart, and well thought out oneshot. I greatly enjoyed it, and I feel it was completed. I saw some mistakes, as I am uber OCD about grammar and stuff. Haha, dead word. Anywho, good job. If I was on my laptop and not on my itouch, I'd leave you a hella long review. But, alas...

Good job.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You know, for some strange reason, I got an alert for this story, despite the fact that I had never read anything you've written before. So I guess I was destined to read this story! I agree, I always thought it was strange that Kate was not mentioned more, and I wondered if Tony thought of her still. Despite the fact that I would love to see Tony and Ziva "together" and declaring their undying love for one another, I also feel the show will never go that way, so thanks for giving us that. Hopefully we will eventually see their relationship bring them closer, but in the meantime, we always have fan fic! Thanks for a good read.
inkspire chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. This story made me totally cry. I came in to NCIS with Ziva first, vaguely knowing about Kate. I would occasionally watch episodes with Kate, but never really liked them as much as with Ziva. Lately, however, as in like the last three weeks, I've started to truly enjoy Kate and actually miss her, and see why it actually was so horrible to lose her, more than just having to see the characters dealing with her death, which was always sadder to me than her actual death. But, that's been changing. I still prefer Ziva to Kate, but I do love the flirtation and relationship between Tony and Kate. So, this story made me cry, like mascara-smudging cry, because I've been learning to be sad for Kate herself, not just Gibbs', Tony's and McGee's and co.'s anguish. I'm not sure if this is making any sense, lol, but anyway, the way you portrayed and explained Tony's (and the team's) grieving for Kate from Ziva's POV was so GREAT. Everything in this oneshot was easy to believe, and the wonderful moment where Kate's angel comes to Ziva in Somalia, that was beautiful, and the fact that Tony prayed to Kate annually made me cry even more. Beautiful story, I loved it!
NelenaArella chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh my god that was one of the best i have read i love it

And i agree with the expressing their love
leah-z chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
aw, that was really sweet!

i don't exactly see it hard for them to declare their love for each other, however, i do sorta find it a little hard to imagine them in a relationship. but don't get me wrong, i am most definitely a tiva fan. my favorite ship on tv!
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
lolz i agree with the little authors note at the end

good story

-Alex/Jenny
ncisfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i cant see either of them going straight out i love you but this was very believable and if i cross my fingers i can see this happening in some form
fieryprophet chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great story, very well written and believable!