Reviews for Deadpool's Awesome Fanfiction
Brynn Reaper chapter 2 . 6/5
Never having read a Deadpool comic or watched a movie, I stumbled across this and decided to try it. It is... Completely wacky, and also rather satisfying.
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 2 . 3/2
Nice one this is great
Accalia Sage chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
This is actually hilarious, albeit slightly all-over-the-place (I assume that’s what you were going for, though.) Keep it up!
~ Callie ‘too lazy to login’ Sage
mrwizard70 chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
No idea what this is, I'm enjoying it.
Kurama77 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
I fucking love you man
marsolino chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Interesting
Luce-san chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
This is so random, but I like it. I wonder what will happen next.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
THAT WAS THE SECOND BEST FAN FICTION EVER
tH1s chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
The second chapter is a disappointment. It became like every other deadpool fanfic. A big mess.
tH1s chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I love it!

After a couple of substandard fics, this is refreshing. I like to congratulate you in making a Deadpool fanfic that is actually funny. Too many authors focus too much on asskicking and badassary that the story becomes flat.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Personally, I thought Deadpool was gonna do what he did in (deadpool kills the marvel universe) where he made xavier's mind go to mush, cause he "saw the truth"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I love it when someone does this sort of thing with Deadpool, it's always entertaining and more than worth the read.
Houndini chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Oh, this is god-awful. I can't stand something that even mentions Twilight. That's how much they suck.
Rcyoadnee chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I liked this story it made me laugh thanks
InfamousMask chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Damn this fanfiction is good. Deadpool is pretty badass, and it took a HUGE turn in the end.
This is like, one of the most interesting fanfics I've read, so well done writer
I wonder what's gonna happen in the third chapter... whatevers gonna happen, its probably gonna be real good! :D
Keep up the awesome writing.