Reviews for Death Laughs
Naruto Meowzers chapter 15 . 1/29
This was an incredibly amazing story, you were able to pull of everyone's POV very well. I hope that nothing happened to you to stop you from finishing this story. If you are okay PLEASE update! I look forward to reading more of your work!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
NaruShika-Forever chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
When are you going to update? Well, if ever that is... please do!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
ahhhhhhhhh u chould consider updating and is this story going to be an itanaru or deinaru cuz that would be really cute :3
fanfiction fannatic chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
i would love to know if you are going to continue this story. I think it is well written and extreamly well put together and would love to know if naruto is going to stay with the askuskie since he is doing so much better their and is being treated normally. Keep up the good work and i can't wait for more :)
CharlieA.Amadeus chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I loved it and I cannot wait to read more of your story! :)
Glassstar93 chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Hope you update soon plz! :) I kinda have an idea as to where your going with this. If I'm correct then I hope Naruto isn't too hurt by this.
Zestufan101 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
My brothers name is Conner (:
KyuubixNaruto20893 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Great Story so far and Naruto's Blood Type is B
Minako Kitsune chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
That was fucking funny! can't wait for the next!
xXKimmyChanXx chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
honestly, i love this story, though it does seem a little familiar to me... maybe i've read it before and i forgot to subscribe to it? i don't know... but anyways, i can't wait to see what happens to Kenichi and Naruto, so PLEASE update soon! :)
Spongecake0147 chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
i just luv it! plz update
xenawp532 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
I just found this story and I really enjoy reading it and I look forward to the next chapter.
xenawp532 chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
demonlifehealer chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
Hmm. This was a pretty good chapter! And extremely truthful about the taking care of a baby. Yeah, they're cute but babies require a level of dedication that is hard to give. I think it was smart of Naruto to recongnize that he really wasn't prepared to take care of a child on his own. I do hope that KenIchi will be alright. I adore Konan! She is just so cold yet powerful and her relationship with pein is pretty special. I especially liked how you made all of the "passive" individuals take great joy in deidara's suffering. Lol. Please update soon!
Laforet chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
R.I.P. Miku. I really liked her. Kenichi-kun is so cute! I love how Itachi treats Naruto like a student, but in this chapter, you can tell Itachi feels more for the blond. I wonder what Madara did to the baby. I don't believe he did nothing. XD Poor Deidara got covered in baby vomit!

Awesome chapter and story. Update soon, please.