Reviews for MacyBear
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
that was really good i loved it please continue to write in the future:)
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was definitely CUTE! I LOVED it! I loved how Kev stepped up! Whata friend,whata MAN! Gotta LOVE him! Actually,I don't GOTTA,I just DO! I like Kacy-mostly because it gives me so much more Kevin! lol! Anyways,(sorry about the ramble :D) Great job,keep up the good work! Thank you. :)
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Adorable and cute and sweet and lovely and wonderfully written. My favorite part was definitely "Wanna give them something to watch?" Squeal-worthy, every time I read it :D I love that you wrote both aspects of Kevin - his goofy, silly, funny side, and his romantic/suave side (haha). Keep up the awesome work! :DD
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I loved the ending. The fact that Kevin was no good at trash-talking was funny.
angellwings chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
OMG, I LOVE this! "Macy-Bear"! Gah, Kevin is so awesome! and I LOVE that practically all of Horace Mantis was there to support Macy. and the KISS! oh my gosh...so amazing. Seriously, this is an awesome birthday present. It's perfect! Gah, LOVE IT. Seriously, can't get over it. I'll be reading it again later! You've been favorited!
Sweetgalsab chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is so god! I had a goofy smile the whole way through...I love it!

Aww - MacyBear!

Kacy rules, no?

Haha!

You ned to write more! You're so good!

X
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Go Kevin! I love Kevin in this story stepping up and doing that for Macy, so cute together I love them!
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Ok- I'll be honest when I saw that you had posted a new story- the inner fanfic fanatic in me was saying "No new stories! update Three Things! You're killing me!"

For which, I'm sorry, because that was freaking adorable!

uncontrollable giggles-mixed with fast clapping (not something I do often)

Go Kevin! yay!

I'm sorry- you have melted my brain that was so cute.

And I know you've been writing for NaNoWriMo, I don't mean to pressure you- I'm just really intrigued.

Ah! favorite.
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I could really see this happening.

Josh Steel, get it? Josh STEAL? (Lame, I know) is a jerk-faced poophead.

Couldn't have said it better myself Kevin. ;)

And the ex's girlfriend going all fangirl on him was even more awesome.

JennyMoriarty chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I just loved this. I thought it was cute and funny and so totally Kevin.

Brava.

Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was really, really fantastic. I love Kevin being all protective of Macy. And I love Kevin helping Macy out by pretending to be her boyfriend. Plus, this seems like the type of thing that could happen on the show. Adding to my favorites because this was made of cute.
suburbs chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That made me very happy. I love Kevin coming in to the rescue and the ex's girl going all giggly over him.