Reviews for Transformers: Origins
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awsome...but thw war that killed thousandands of billions died cause the council of aftholes couldnt take an opinion and I think his story is a little more complicated then turning evil do to a mear unfairness and I think the autobot alliance would not be formed til after the fall 8f the cybertronian empire to the decepticon empire
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
I am lovin this story! Do you think you could do knockout?
Molto Alesato chapter 26 . 9/3/2011
Such an amazing stories, I can't call them a set since they flow so beautifully. I really hope you update this! And if you need a bot, how about Red Alert?
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
a very intersting chapter
TheFaeWarrior chapter 26 . 2/5/2010
Dun Dun Dun! Constructicons!
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 24 . 2/2/2010
Wooh! Go Optimus!
CheesetothePower chapter 23 . 2/2/2010
It makes so much sense that they didn't start out like they did in any of the cartoons.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
M...how about Sunstorm, the Triplechangers, and Blaster and his Cassettes, please?
Trickster91 chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
I'm really glad you're doing Mirage next. Could you also do Cliffjumper as well before you wrap up?
Death Scribe chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
I'm really enjoying these. How about Astrotrain and Blitzwing? Or the coneheads?
Antdroids chapter 19 . 1/11/2010
I lol'd XD

It's just so perfectly like them to be a bunch of lazy aft opportunists like that. :D
atlastme chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
SO awesome. But I STILL haven't seen Optimus Prime! Where is he? Please do a chappy on him soon! Thank you!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! It's FANTASITC!

PS: And I love Megatron's appearences. You've got his character spot-on! ;-)
atlastme chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
I love your story! But WHERE IS OPTIMUS? I am dying to know! Your writing is spectacular by the way! Sometimes you use a few too many adjectives, but I love it none-the-less! Remember to avoid word repetition too often too. And you like using "yeah,yeah, great" as a speaking phrase too often.

Sorry for the criticisms, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! I hope I see Optimus later on! ;-)
atlastme chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So... col... great fic! I LOVE IT!
Sarcasmwithasideofsass chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
I loved it!

The ending with Ratchet (Singing) LOVED IT! and he part with the relationship...for some fan girls it goes WAY farther. XD