Reviews for October Twenty Fourth
Darkness of the dragon chapter 1 . 5/6
"This story was the equivalent of drowning ten thousands puppies and a marathon of the Mufasa death scene in Lion King."

I DID NOT HEED THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY ENOUGH! This story is beautiful :') I was not expecting this. I'm completely blown away. Best story I've read in a while. Fuck, I'm still crying and I finished reading the damned thing 10 minutes ago.
Keep doing what you do... Even if that means keeping me up all night to read this in one sitting and cry the whole time
shukaka chapter 2 . 4/17
Incredible.
awww
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I have now officially died inside. This was amazing. Thank you.
Lola chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
o gawd the feels... too much freking angst man... I loved it, but the angst...
Hailbreeze chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
And thank you for this one as well. The sun was setting when I was reaching the end of the story, had me crying by then from the wrecking angst trip.
thousandyearflower chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Mein Gott, as the brothers would say,

This is, wow, I have no words.

Actually yes I do: touching, resonating, this work is so sad, so...but ultimately words fail me.

I am saving this offline, so that even if something glitches on , I'll have this in print. I'll remember this forever.

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the Hetalia archives.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
I haven't ever found the need to cry over any form of fanfiction, movie, or anime. Ever. I hardly even blinked at Angel Beats and Clannad just made me yawn, but holy shit. Holy. Fucking. Shit. This story.

When I got to Part 2, I was an emotional shitstorm of a trainwreck. And I'm not talking about dabbing my eyes and smiling and tearing up just a dainty lil bit I'm talking about full-on wailing at the computer, snorting into a tissue, and going hic-sob-hic-hic-sob-hic as I bleed tears through my eyes.

I applaud you. Really. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
hobocat chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Ok I am against germancest very much, but shit did you have to break my goddamn heart? I tip my hat to you
Cinnamorolling chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I can't think of any words to describe this. So sad, but I like the ending. I like how its back to reading the first book.
onebillionstars chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Oh my god... As I sit here, near sobbing, I'm trying to make this brief.

This is so damn well written, it's not even funny. The way that you decided to write this, you find ways to cram ten pages' worth of emotion into one paragraph; and I want to compliment you on that. This is sad and wonderful and downright heartbreaking and, even though I don't ship this couple, this has probably wormed its way into my favorites list. Wonderful, wonderful job.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I've read this THREE TIMES now. Why would I do that to myself, you ask?

Because this fic is so successful. It makes me feel so many emotions, a full spectrum. Happiness. I even laughed. But also that overwhelming sense of grief. Gosh this is sad. It would be a great film, making us all depressed but at the same time being a beautiful story of love!
Karano chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Dude, what the hell. I sobbed for way too much. This fig gives REAL feelings. Unrelated to Hetalia. It could've been a fanverse of any book, but oh man...oh man the angst is so real, because it is 100% from our world. You know, where people actually die from cancer. Where they are cremated very fast so that friends will remember them alive.
I wish Elena could read this. I still remember her...I...this fic is too true, for fuck's sake. But congratulations nevertheless for writing it. You are a strong, strong person.
Dr. Doitsu chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Ah yes. Heartbreaking fics with a title idenitical or my birthday. I like.
poisonshrooms chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow. I am at a loss for words.

I was sobbing when I read this. Not tearing up in a 'feelsy' way as I often do when I read fanfiction, actually sobbing, snot and tissues and all. I have not and probably never will cry this much over any written words again. This is an amazingly beautiful fic, you captured not only the characters perfectly, but their situation and their emotions and just... everything. It actually made me feel REAL feels, real emotions, not just 'OMG TEH FEELS #fangirling', which is something I didn't think a Hetalia fanfic could ever do. Especially not Germancest, which I disliked until now.

I kinda had this thing about not putting M-rated works on my profile, but I'll make an exception for this beautifully written story that I regret not being able to properly express my love for. I know you've heard it before, but you are awesome for writing this :)