Reviews for October Twenty Fourth
narzissenlilie chapter 2 . 5/15
You probably don't use this account anymore, but I came back after 8 years just to find this fanfic. I'm not in the fandom anymore, but wow... I think it's safe to say that this story caused me the most profound heartache I had ever felt at 11, hahaha. Thanks for the memories, they were as great as I remembered.
BeccaRave chapter 2 . 5/2
beautiful
Kaite kudasai chapter 2 . 2/27
I've read so much tragic fanfictions but this is the first time I've ever author-san huhu
XxSil chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
I have never been so confused while crying
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Ndjdhanhxbsnzhcbsb I love how you ended the story with a flashback butuuuugh
Darkness of the dragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
"This story was the equivalent of drowning ten thousands puppies and a marathon of the Mufasa death scene in Lion King."

I DID NOT HEED THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY ENOUGH! This story is beautiful :') I was not expecting this. I'm completely blown away. Best story I've read in a while. Fuck, I'm still crying and I finished reading the damned thing 10 minutes ago.
Keep doing what you do... Even if that means keeping me up all night to read this in one sitting and cry the whole time
Thranduillion chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Incredible.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
awww
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I have now officially died inside. This was amazing. Thank you.
Lola chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
o gawd the feels... too much freking angst man... I loved it, but the angst...
Hailbreeze chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
And thank you for this one as well. The sun was setting when I was reaching the end of the story, had me crying by then from the wrecking angst trip.
thousandyearflower chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Mein Gott, as the brothers would say,

This is, wow, I have no words.

Actually yes I do: touching, resonating, this work is so sad, so...but ultimately words fail me.

I am saving this offline, so that even if something glitches on , I'll have this in print. I'll remember this forever.

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the Hetalia archives.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
I haven't ever found the need to cry over any form of fanfiction, movie, or anime. Ever. I hardly even blinked at Angel Beats and Clannad just made me yawn, but holy shit. Holy. Fucking. Shit. This story.

When I got to Part 2, I was an emotional shitstorm of a trainwreck. And I'm not talking about dabbing my eyes and smiling and tearing up just a dainty lil bit I'm talking about full-on wailing at the computer, snorting into a tissue, and going hic-sob-hic-hic-sob-hic as I bleed tears through my eyes.

I applaud you. Really. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
hobocat chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Ok I am against germancest very much, but shit did you have to break my goddamn heart? I tip my hat to you
Cinnamorolling chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I can't think of any words to describe this. So sad, but I like the ending. I like how its back to reading the first book.