Reviews for Shades of Green, Shades of Red
Anime Freak456 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
They are so going to get married and have awesome babies with each other. You can just tell.

I loved this! Great chapter.

I decided that I was going to read the chapters I need to read in the order in which you released them and I got so excited when I saw a Gaara and Sakura chapter.

I hope you can update this one soon!
angel897 chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
like it as always :)
Twisted Musalih chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
Surprised she didnt smack him. lol
Anime Freak456 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
This was cute! Loved it! I know I say that a lot, but I love all of your work! Well, What I've read anyway :P Can't wait for the next chapter of this to come out! Now I only have 12 chapters of stories that I read from you to catch up on!
Anime Freak456 chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
That was beautiful! I loved it! I love Gaara and Sakura, they are by far my favorite couple! I've already read most of the chapters in this story so i don't know why i haven't read this one yet. I've even read 13, I think :P. I plan to read the next chapter in the morning, maybe tonight, if I can stay awake! But I do love these stories. Oh, what made you decide to call this "Shades of Green, Shades of Red"?
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Aww this was so sweet and adorable, Ilove how you ended it and how you showed it trhough Sakura's eyes,it truly was great!
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Man poor Gaara, Sakura just wont give up though I have to admit is was real funny to read, what with her trying to figure it out to then not believing his real name,What a blast _!
angel897 chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
intresting :)
Eternal Grey chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
wow this is pretty sweet. I like it a ton! Although I can't say i've read all of the chapters.
HalloweenDemon chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
aaawwwwwwwww
otto357 chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
ahhaha chapter 10 is my favorite! so cute :)
hokuto chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Not exactly a review, but more of an answer to your question.

It's "Sabaku", not "Subaku". "Sabaku" means desert; Sabaku no Gaara literally means Gaara of the Sand.
Twisted Musalih chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
I think it's very cute.
angel897 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
intresting_
Uzumaki.Arashi.67 chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Heya :)

I really like these GaaSaku oneshots that you write! You write them all very well :) I hope that you write more soon.

God Bless You,