Reviews for Legacy
Watt0-101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome
I don't understand why there isn't more Pilot fics out there; he's totally sweet.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow. Very sad, and touching at the same time. Sounds like Pilot learned a thing or two from Zhaan! Spot on characterization of Aeryn, by the way. I especially loved Pilot's line, “Officer Sun is here. I want to speak to Aeryn.” Exactly describes how she acted after John's death!

Well done!

:-)
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
i really like this story! its very good, angst, i do love (is that normal?)

this is a very good story
Jess Pallas chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This is just a quick note to say thank you (! *clears throat* Sorry...) for all your nice comments and for bolstering my writer's ego. *g* Several people have asked about a continuation but I'm afraid there isn't going to be one - this was always intended as a kind of one off - the recording of a scene I'd had stuck in my head during the week (I'm in the UK!) between Fractures and IYYY. What happened in FS kind of quashed any furtherance of it really - I ran out of time to write anymore when the ep came on. But anyway (and I said this was a quick note! *g*) I just want to clear that up. But thanks again and feel free to read and review my other, much longer fics!

Jess P. :)
Alkaan chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
You ought to put a warning that readers will need tissues Jess.

It's a wonderful story and you've definetly captured Pilot and Aeryn's essences, but I don't like cliffhangers all that much. What happens next? Does Aeryn talk to Pilot and John?
Readasaur chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
You know, after the first few masterfics, I really don't know what to say.
Tracy chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wonderful! I love your characterization of Pilot in all your stories. He's so under appreciated and you give him so much life!
Roseveare chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Very effective story with nice character writing. Pilot's not a character I particularly connect with on the show, but your stories always succeed in making him interesting and worth reading about.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I'm so glad I took the time to read this. Pilot seldom gets the chance to be more than background noise, and this was a beautiful exception. I loved the parallels to Pilot's own experiences with her. Great work!
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
What can I say, but "Wow!"

Everyone seems to forget Pilot... myself included. Especially, people forget how close he and Aeryn are after "DNA Mad Scientist"... and you totally nailed his character, too :)

Nice job :)
Livi chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
wow! jess that was so raw! damn. The emotions were just so true, and on edge and accurate. wow.

i'm just reeling from reading it, i have to admit i've never really been a pilot fan, but this really may all change!

You write really fluidly and it was such a pleasure to read! Both Aeryn and Pilot were so vividly painted and true to their own characters it was truly breath taking! I wait eagerly for more of your stunning work. You are truly a very very talented person.

Luv a person very much in awe, Liv
operalover chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
This is a wonderful story. I want part 2 please! I love the connection that Pilot forces upon Aeryn. Thank you!
Dyl chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Pilot to the rescue again! When are they ever going to realise his importance? I was wondering about this after Fractures myself. I hope something like this comes up, because Aeryn and Pilot have a deep connection. If they do, I hope it's not dissimilar to this.

Great job! Well done! And others...

The writing and narrative were impeccable as always. Particularly liked the assertive, yet insecure Pilot meanderings! Spot on.

Dylan...
Marauderpilot chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Fantastic, as always. I look forward to reading your stories, and this one did not disappoint in the slightest. Well done!
SailorShipper chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
wow that was great! very well written. Some one realy should give Aeryn a slap wether it be phsycal or mental. Great charactorvzation. Love the way you wrote those two!