Reviews for Eighteen Weeks
Aliennut chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really liked this! :-)
deactivatedk chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hahahah . I thoroughly enjoyed that .

I was thinking about that line after the episode, I was even thinking about writing something about it, but you beat me to it...? Wow thanks. Hahaha, joking, your idea was way better than mine anyways, so .

I loved that . I liked the part about Nate being temporarily kicked out XD. That made me laugh. And Vanessa wearing Blair's lingerie? :O That'd be scary .

Hahah , and I liked how Blair 'made a bonfire in Central Park and somehow got away with it.' Typical Blair .

That was great, I loved it. I feel the need to go buy oversized flannel pajamas and purple nail polish. Kidding.

Sorta (:
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I can't believe I haven't left a review... Anyways...

LoLXD! This was very hilarious to read! I was really hoping to see Blair go balistic on having a hooker use her lingerie, and I was a bit disappointed to not see her whacking Chuck with a purse or pillow. It would've been hilarious. XD XD XD And I loved how you wrote this! XD XD XD NAte being a culprit was uber funny, and I could just imagine Chuck's and Blair's reactions upon seeing Dan and Vanessa! Blair was a bit cruel and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Chuck suffer! LOLXD
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww, poor Chuck. lol That was cruel and cute of Blair. *shakes head* hahaha And that would so like Blair to freak after seeing Vanessa in her lingerie.. Cute fic. :)
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hahaha that was awesome! poor chuck :D lol
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
of course blair could resist the awesomeness that is Chuck for so long. i was so sad when she burned all of her lingerie, but of course, love prevailed in the end. oh, and double ew for the grossness that is vanessa for using blair's lingerie. shiver.
carlybb chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Great oneshot! Although I'm slightly traumatized by the image of half-naked Dan and Vanessa too...ew. I feel Blair's pain. LOL I would totally start a bonfire and burn it all. I love purple too! We need purple lingerie on the show. Great job :)
nondescriptf chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was adorable and hilarious!
iheartgray chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wow! he difinitely learned his lesson after 18 weeks of flannel... :)

although i still think blair would look hot even in huge pajamas.

i like your story... very funny!