Reviews for Letters Unsent
bob is real chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Ok time for idea spilling-
1-one of them dies and they find the letters
2-one of them runs away and forgets the pack and then you would have the whole "i found the letters, i love you too!" thing and they could try to find them
ok just so you know your writing is AMAZING and the only advice I can give to you is to make your stories longer!
bailar chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
You should write another 2 chapters or so where they find each others letters!
Crazycally chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
That was really cute but its a pity you didn't write some more example of their letters
KaylaAnonymous chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Aw. I almost didn't see this chapter. That would have sucked. Great job stil :D
KaylaAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It was perfect :D No OOC to me :D WOOOO!
L.C. Li chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I love it... and I know you won't write it, but oh how I want them to find the other's letters! Simultaneously. Hm.
Agent Striker chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
love your story! it's kinda like the one i'm working on...the journal of Maximum ride...but i have never heard of r story i swear...good job!
Blue Moons and Pink Suns chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Oh... can't you just write a few more letters from Fang to Max, never to be opened? Please? With a cherry on top?
Midge 1012 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
] nice

i agree

it would be interstin if they did find out

but i do like the endin ]

x
TreasureDimond chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
NO! I think Fang should find Max's letters, then by 'accident' leave his computer open to his letters.

-Treasure
Anara Celebvilya chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
That was nice. Thanks for writing a sequel. I liked it a lot. It is kinda sad, but oh well. Thanks!
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
lol agreed! good story!
Flyleaf12345 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
This was good. I liked it a lot. Um...would it be wrong if I...maybe wrote a few chapter...like, Fang findong Max's letters and Max finding Fang's...but neither of them new about finding eachothers letters? Did that make sense? If it did...it's totaly up to u. It would be cool if I could write a few chapter about that, tho. But ur choice.
Fang not Fnick chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Aw! How...sweet. They aren't ooc or anything. Max is just showing her...sentimental side, i guess u could say, to the paper instead of to Fang. And Fang is just letting her know (althoagh I know she won't read them) that he real;ly loves her. And that it scared the crap out of him when he found her sawing away at her wrist.
SongoftheWolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
no, not OOC. it shows max has a sentimental side that she doesn't like to show to others. Even max can feel afraid and paranoid that someday she might not make it back. thus, the letters to Fang letting her know what is on her mind just in case she cannot say.