Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Lol. Sasuke was still able to train while doing naughty things to Naruto. How is Naruto ever going to catch up to him?
Lovinq'the S E X chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
WHat a lovely CHapter. I( love it. Hahah she came back with a nosebleed. xD
kittiyloveranime chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
your right please keep me noticed with your new stories i enjoy them loads. can i find you on ? find my email and email me back please yaoi lovers must stick together i have loved this site forever and it hurts that redbutton is ruining all of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
humm i read a story just like this before...really they're a little bit too simular ...but then again i can be wrong
Shadow Gricken chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
That was gross. homosexual acts are so wrong
happy hamster chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
LOL that's too bad the lemon didn't finished! XD
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
... Hey, am I a total loser for reviewing my own story? Just wanted to try. Thank you everyone who has reviewed!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
well when i was reading this i ws chewing gum, and whn i got to the..uh...erotic part...i coked on air and my gum, wich concludes in short words: a goo story :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ohioan0897 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
One .. well two... Ok three small technicalities...

1.) Ravenette... NO! the ette makes Sasuke a girl and we do not want our wonderful Seme to be a chick.

2.) Find more words for thier manhood.

3.) The last two or three paragraphs were confusing and weren't spelled right.

Other than that it was really cute!
Xonas chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
THAT WAS SOO HOT!
unsweetened-me chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
-snort- so like Sasuke to do something like that...
spottishdress chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Evil smirk :)
lil-miss-tachibanana chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Omg! That was so kawaii! Kyaa! Lol and the ending is funny! Loved it! XD

(Btw incase u don't know what 'kawaii' means its 'cute' in japanese!)
hanajima natsoya chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Yes, the use of chakra is very important in the 'Naruto' world... Good stories, by the way.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Yum. What an original idea, kudos to you. Naruto was so cool getting at those guys and Sasuke claimed him as his lover so easily it made me geek out a little. Perfect mix of affectionate Sasuke and sexy Sasuke. Very nice.

Good job _