Reviews for Do it Yourself Vampire Academy
readmeimmabook chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Dhampire student

Name: Onyx
Age: 17

Appearance: Goth, pixie like.
Personality: Quiet, shy.

Skill: Very skilled and focused on her goals, just to quiet to reveal her inner self.

Extra: Working on it.
LuvsTheRussian chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Female and is an exchange student from ismir, turkey
Has only recently found out about the vampire world after her older brother was killed by strigoi
Has killed one strigoi already
LuvsTheRussian chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Oh and the name is Panthea
LuvsTheRussian chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Dhampir student
Age:15
Appearance:normal height. Dark brown Almost black short brown hair. Brown eyes
Personality: kind and quiet. Only fun when arround close friends
Skill:not very dedicated. Sees being a guardian as a Duty. Good fighting skills. Excellent speed and observation.
Extra: Turkish
Jordan chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is pretty good. The guys heights does scare me a little though, they all appear to be at least over 6'4" and the girls seem a little too anti-social but other than that, very interesting. J
Dena Elise Andromeda Delacore chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
this great! i love it! you know me n how i didnt like to read that much but if this was a real book i would read it!
dimkasgirl07 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
really good, keep writing, keep updateing!

AmberH:)
Rozablood chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Dhampir Student:

Name: Melanie Carmack

Age: 18

Appearance: Long deep black hair down to her butt, pale, but not as pale as a Moroi, with a GREAT body (Rose times 50) and violet almond-shaped eyes

Personality: Okay, imagine a quirkier version of Rose and you got it.

Skill: She's the Badass. She has already killed five Strigoifrom a situation similar to Rose's Spokane incident, were they killed her boyfriend.

Extra: She has a personality like a cross between Rose/Christian/Victoria(BP) She's a transfer student from CA (California) and was the school badass, like Rose.

Okay! hope you like it and use it!
mjeleon chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hi! I'm the one who created Lorcan, and I just found out that you were taking over the story! I'm so happy you decided to do it, thank you! Btw, you've done a really great job with it :D :D :D and I'm glad my character got a turn! You wrote him very well, exactly like I thought he would be.

keep writing and updating!
Aspect of One chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Dhampire student

Name: Rid Charles Blue

Age: 17

Appearance: Bright red hair that is always tied up in one ponytail at her left side. 167 centimeters tall(can't measure foot sadly), yellow eyes like a hawk and fair skin that never seem to get tanned even under excessive amount of time under the sun.

Personality: Quiet, Slightly Cold. A bit weird, Keeps to herself. Doesn't welcome friendship.

Skill: Rid is rather skilled at fighting and has been taught how to use a stake. She doesn't really seem to be willing to protect Moroi because of something that happened to her.

Extra: Rid is obsessed with Trance music and always seem to be in depression. When she was 12, she lost her mother, someone she loved very much. She skips classes most of the time with Zane and ALWAYS gets into trouble with the headmistress, not like she cares though. Rid likes Zane.

Name: Zane Jarl

Age: 17

Status: Used to be until his whole family was killed and he got demoted to non-royal after feeding on Rid for his survival.

Appearance: Yellow hair and yellow eyes. Rather muscular and 177 centimeters tall.

Personality: Friendly, The EXACT opposite of Rid.

Element: Fire

Extra:Zane is Rid's childhood friend and would do anything in his power to protect her. He likes her and her blood. Zane would happily bash up anyone who calls Rid a blood whore because of what happened when he was seen feeding off Rid's blood for his survival. He skips classes with her and they always meet up at the entrance to the woods. Like Rid, he always gets into trouble with Rid but he doesn't care.
Pascy chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Wow... that was pure awesomness! I'm so glad Keith got a big role in this chapter, I like him being noticed but I didn't expect that big of a part! If you didn't know already I am the creator of Keith! I really like this story! I'm glad you made Keith gay, we need characters like that, not boring Mary-Sue's! Excellent twists with him loving Nathan and the dead roomate thing! This is really good! Keep it up :D
Leanna Bloodthorn chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Moroi

Gender: female

Name: Leanna Gaea Bloodthorn

Age: 19

Appearance: shoulder-length dark brown hair, pale, gray eyes, 5'6

Personality: calm, quiet, loving, caring, easygoing, sometimes short-tempered, dangerous if provoked

Status: Royal, is permanent resident at the academy

Element: Spirit, but can use all the elements

Extra: is an orphan, never knew her parents. She is the last of her family, and is sometimes called a witch because of her powers and knowledge of healing plants. Doesn't mind Strigoi, and loves to fight with magic. Is in love with her guardian Alexio.

Guardian

Name: Alexio Vulcan Galen

Age: 19

Gender: male

Appearance: Light brown hair with blond highlights, 6'2, slightly tanned, multi-colored eyes

Personality: quiet, loving towards Leanna, dangerous when needed.

Kills: 21

Assignment: Leanna Bloodthorn

Extra: was an orphan, is in love with his charge, and is an extremely skilled fighter
LittleMissNaive chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Thank you! I'm in your dept for picking this story up! Thank you Thank you Thank you! :D