Reviews for Wizard May Cry
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Snape would probably think that Dante is Worse then James potter as far as personality goes...hell, worse then all marauders combined...but its Dante...we can't help but enjoy his personality...so have fun Severus Snape...its going to be an interesting year for you...
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I just can't wait for the next chapter! Therefore I hope this story isn't abandoned. :)
I'm really interested in Dante teaching. xD
Hope you won't keep me waiting for too long.
Kazaru13 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Please write more I thought this was really good so far.
Ashbringer36 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
this story is really good but I do have a few issues with some of your logic... Magic would actually hurt demons as Rebellion is imbued with magical energies... thereby I really think powerful spells would be able to hurt demons... and wouldn't Dante techincally be Proffessor Sparda (since proffessor's use their last name)
other then that this was really cool... though I would like to ask you refrain from using "in the middle of story author's notes" as I personally find those extremly annoying.
again great work and I hope you update soon
Girl with guns chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Are you gonna put up a new chapter, or are you writing the entire story first? Cause I think three years is a long time to wait for a new chapter for a crossover this cool.
KuroAlice chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Ohhhhh whaen are you going to continue ?
Kokyou Konran chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
It's pretty good! I don't really like Harry Potter, but I really like this story. I hope you will update! -
Lewis chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Are you gonna continue the story?! It's freakin good ya know.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
great story! you need to finish it, though.
smrial94 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Dante regularly uses magical powers against demons and it clearly has an effect.
smrial94 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Dante uses magical power against demons regularly and it clearly has an effect.
Wragziez chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This is a very marvelous fic so far! Hope to see more BAMF!Dante and secrets! Hope you update soon!
janechong chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Looks like a promising plots with good storyline, I awaits your next chapter XD
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
When I first saw dmc/hp crossover, I never thought it's going to work out. However, it seems you did make it work...and it was splendid!

Won't you update this story? If you will, please update soon, if not...either way, please PM me your decision(please?).
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »