Reviews for Wizard May Cry
I think you guys are confused with the whole "Dante uses magic power on demons" thing. Dante uses DEMONIC magic/power which is a totally different beast. As we see in the games and other cannon the demonic power Dante uses in some of his attacks doesn't effect or very minorly effects stronger demons or the few that were once close to him in power. It's literally my demonic energy vs yours, Dantes does damage because he's stronger, while we see any demon lower than Mundus who attacks Dante with demonic "magic" has literally no effect or a very tiny effect on him, again it's two demonic energies clashing, the stronger one wins.
As for Rebellion, it's not magic, it's described literally work for word "a physical manifold of Dantes power" in other words, everything I've explained above.
There's a clear difference between the type of "magic" some demons can use vs the magic wizards use.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Snape would probably think that Dante is Worse then James potter as far as personality goes...hell, worse then all marauders combined...but its Dante...we can't help but enjoy his personality...so have fun Severus Snape...its going to be an interesting year for you...
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I just can't wait for the next chapter! Therefore I hope this story isn't abandoned. :)
I'm really interested in Dante teaching. xD
Hope you won't keep me waiting for too long.
Kazaru13 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Please write more I thought this was really good so far.
Ashbringer36 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
this story is really good but I do have a few issues with some of your logic... Magic would actually hurt demons as Rebellion is imbued with magical energies... thereby I really think powerful spells would be able to hurt demons... and wouldn't Dante techincally be Proffessor Sparda (since proffessor's use their last name)
other then that this was really cool... though I would like to ask you refrain from using "in the middle of story author's notes" as I personally find those extremly annoying.
again great work and I hope you update soon
Girl with guns chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Are you gonna put up a new chapter, or are you writing the entire story first? Cause I think three years is a long time to wait for a new chapter for a crossover this cool.
KuroAlice chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Ohhhhh whaen are you going to continue ?
Kokyou Konran chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
It's pretty good! I don't really like Harry Potter, but I really like this story. I hope you will update! -
Lewis chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Are you gonna continue the story?! It's freakin good ya know.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
great story! you need to finish it, though.
smrial94 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Dante regularly uses magical powers against demons and it clearly has an effect.
smrial94 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Dante uses magical power against demons regularly and it clearly has an effect.
Wragziez chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This is a very marvelous fic so far! Hope to see more BAMF!Dante and secrets! Hope you update soon!
janechong chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Looks like a promising plots with good storyline, I awaits your next chapter XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »