Reviews for Gundam Wing: Muddled Waters
Ivy-Shinimegami chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
it was halaious. i would never have thought of crossing the 2 shows. very creative with the springs. fine work!
krisnat36 chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
MORE MORE MORE!
PixieHallow chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Ok so i've been waiting how many years for this fic to be updated! :-P. I absolutely love this fic and am dying slowly everday when i realize that there isnt anything new to read! Please update. Ja ne
huntress chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
hehehe! i LOVE this story! pls update!
Ivy Adrena chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
LMFAO!

When are you going to update this? It's hilarious!

And I'm still waiting for an update for that Gundam Wing/Fushigi Yugi x-over that you were writing.

Add more ASAP!

- Megan
Sariel367 chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
I really find your story very, very entertaining! You should really update this fic though...you left us all hanging in such a cliff hanger spot *sniff*...It is really a funny story. Poor Hero! Any way I hope there will be a new chapter soon.
emberfang chapter 5 . 11/8/2002
Sugoi ne! I'm putting this in my favs!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2002
oh BoB this is hilarious!
Ryu-Chibi chapter 5 . 9/22/2002
Don't stop there! You just have to continue it! Oh and, incidentaly, any ideas on pairing the two unpaired pilots? Together? .s Well, at least write some more.
sd chapter 5 . 9/2/2002
please please please write more! I wanna know what happens.
Rae chapter 5 . 8/16/2002
More of the Indestructible Hentai Teenage Boy! Yay!

I want more. I need more! I must have more or I shall go on a bloody rampage taking out everything in my path... *sinister look*

Oh, and just for my sanity (yeah right, like it didn't explode in a fiery ball years ago), are there going to be little Treizes and Wufeis running around? o_o;
Rae chapter 4 . 8/16/2002
This is great! I was waiting to see Indestructible Hentai Teenage Boy in action! Poor Duo! At this point, I even feel sorry for Dorothy. Relena deserves what she gets. It's fun to see her getting waled on. _
Rae chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Um... Zorpmanthakhan? TENTACLES? Should I be worried here? *thinks for a moment* Nevermind. That could actually be a lot of fun there. _

Oh, and do I get a 1x2 lemon? I can easily understand not going into a 5x13 lemon, though... That could get a bit odd there... O_o;

More! I want more!
Rae chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
OMG! This is too funny! "Does not compute... floating point error... division by zero..." And with Treize after Wufei. More! I must have more!
Rae chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
This is cool! I can't wait to see what you did to Treize, Zechs and Une! The listing of the score 9:0 is just to funny! I have to go read more now!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »