Reviews for Gundam Wing: Muddled Waters
BloodRaevynn chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
Hey! Come back here and write more!
hera chapter 5 . 5/14/2002
woaaaaa!i've been waiting for this new chapter for ages!

i'm sooo happy!

soo...moreee?
Chibi Shi-chan1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
post more soon please... i love these Jusenkyo ideas

Gemini
Padded Room Studios chapter 5 . 3/8/2002
::laughs insanely about the 'deer caught in car headlights' part:: i'm so happy a new chapter is up! i love this story! it was one of the first gundam fics i ever read! please keep writing madamhydra-san
Wyvern chapter 5 . 3/2/2002
O.O *whips a sign around* ::There's gonna be more...right? RIGHT? -wails- Need...more...D-chan...::
kit chapter 5 . 2/9/2002
U GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! I read it on your homepage and here again... but you didn't update! MORE MORE MORE ! *use her puppy eyes* Pleaseeee
kit chapter 5 . 2/9/2002
Hikari Shadokijo chapter 5 . 2/4/2002
*snarls* This story... WHY WILL YOU NOT UPDATE IT?
Chrissy Sky chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
Coolness. Write more soon.
Izynyne chapter 5 . 1/9/2002
HA,

This is absolutly hilarious! Please hurry and continue!
deathwraith chapter 5 . 1/8/2002
Love the story, the humour and the wonderful way you make the characters interact in such a balanced/unbalanced way. Need more for my laugh addiction!
Dan Inverse chapter 5 . 1/7/2002
it had been soo long since you update so when are you going to updat your story?
Brenda chapter 5 . 1/7/2002
Bwaaahaahaaa! Oh man this is toooo funny! oh please add more soon. email me when you add more - pretty please _
Chiren Decimal chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
This is the masterpeice that inspired my own story. I read it on your website and loved it. I can't wait till the next chapter come out. Will you be continuing Double Vision and Cuts Like A Scythe. I loved those stories too.
The Shinigumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*Sparkles chibily for several moments* You're spiffy... _; I've read most of your stuff before at your webpage, but now it's here too! *looks delighted* Wai! I think you're probably my favorite author of all time... _ *bounces in circles* You write yaoi, too, which makes you that much spiffier. Note: Relenakun scares me O.o Kowai... But Duo-chan is just a cute idea...
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »