Reviews for Gundam Wing: Muddled Waters
Ni chapter 4 . 7/26/2001
LMAO oh man i think im crying from laughing so hard you should continue...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU SHOULD CONTINUE!
Kat9 chapter 4 . 7/21/2001
ahhhhhhh! there is no way you can stop it there! please get more out soon!
kurisaru chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
whoo o_o wanna read mooore. :: flail ::
Jenza Quinn chapter 4 . 7/19/2001
I love this! It is so hilarious and I was wondering if Treize was going to get pregnant. I can't wait for the next chapter. Til then!
Lyssira chapter 4 . 7/13/2001
ROFLMAO...OMG! that is hilarious! Madam H, you have to finish it, please! i loved it! great job, really.
Danyella Skyler Silverfire chapter 4 . 7/5/2001
lol. Loved it. can't wait for more.
Ivy-hime chapter 4 . 6/4/2001
HILARIOUS! I was laughing my ass off the whole time!
aphroditeachan chapter 4 . 5/29/2001
Heehee..._ I read this up to chapter four (not counting the prologue), and I know you have chapter five written! Out with it! Anyway, that was damn original! I've seen plenty of Anime/Ranma crossovers but this one just kicks all others way behind! *giggles some more and adds fic to favorites* I admire your imagination, creativity and you have the most AMAZING command of the English language.
Hex chapter 4 . 4/16/2001
Oh my God! You have GOT to write more of this! Please! It was SO funny! I love it! Poor Wufei! *Manic Giggle*
mitsukai-hime chapter 4 . 4/9/2001
. Oh god, this is hilarious! It's a perfect mix of Jusenkyo and GW (snickers at the upcoming quotes) I can't wait for more!
Padded Room Studios chapter 4 . 4/8/2001
oh my goddess! that's hilarious! i love this story! post the next part soon!
Shadow Cloud 0 chapter 4 . 4/8/2001
o.O You have to put more up! It's really good!
pcg chapter 4 . 4/1/2001
LOL! I adore this fic! It's everything a crossover should be and more, but hey. MadamHydra, your fics are absolutely splendid. Keep up the great work!
GrayCardamon chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
I am getting the biggest kick out of this story. The whole Wufei thing is great. Can't wait to see where that 's not often that one finds a story that's well-written and funny, so this is a real treat. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mizu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Hahahaha! that is a great story! i love it, continue!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »