Reviews for Already Gone
Bingobaby chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
Was not expecting that type of an ending for this story but hey it was a really good ending. I can't wait to read another one of your stories really soon.
Bingobaby chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Hey I loved the chapter and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I also was said to see that Riley turned down Randy after all.
Bingobaby chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Hey I loved the chapter and thought it was good. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Hey I loved the chapter and thought it was really good. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Hey I loved chapter 7. I thought it was really good and I can't wait to see what is going to take place next.
Bingobaby chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Loved it and can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Hey I loved the chapter and thought it was really good. I can't wait to see how this date between Randy and Riley is going to go.
Bingobaby chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Loved the chapter and thought it was a really good one. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Hey I loved chapter 3 and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Loved the chapter and can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Bingobaby chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Hey I loved the first chapter and I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next.
deletedaccount47 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
what shes suppost to be with randy! rewrite! or sequel break them up
FireFlyFlicker chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
my only complaint... and i guess its really a helpful thing. If you put quotation marks around people talking this would be better punctuation wise, but other then that minor detail.. this is really good.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
awesome story! i hope you write a sequel!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
is there going to be a sequel to this?