Reviews for Things better left unsaid
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Okay, I should've continued onto ch.6 rather than stopping midway. But, in my defense, it wasn't mentioned when was the last time Travis visited, so Edd asshole could've returned to being tight, due to which my complaint previously regarding CH.5 can be valid if Travis were gone for long.
Anyway, about the ending... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! No justice? No jail time? No video to prove Travis as a rapist and abuser? Seriously?
And what's up with the Eddy? You made him a horny heartless creature. Eddy, though as bad as he seems, is not horrid enough to not give a shit when a friend of his is being raped and even voluntarily jack off to that.
The only thing I liked was the appearance of a random goat and Edd's rescue team.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
At the end of CH.5 currently, and one thing disturbed me greatly. You can't just ram a dick in a virgin asshole. Kev just went right in there wwith only some "lube" coated on. Either Edd isn't a virgin there (and if so, it's weird for Kevin to not ask him why he was able to go in without any preparation) or he isn't human to have survived that penetration without bleeding.
Belloria Rings chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Oh my gosh this story was absolutly amazing XD! Gosh I've never read anything like it, it was extremly enjoyable ;) Where us my promised Mpreg?! ;_; I love Mpreg because its pretty satisfying in all honsety. Oh well, it didn't change that this story was completly awesome! I just love the idea of blonde Edd, so adorable. I litteraly worship this beautiful ship, its very cute!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Usernames.are.masks chapter 4 . 5/17/2015

Eddy: I can see what's happening
Eddy: and they don't have a clue
Ed: who?
Eddy: they'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our trios down to twooo
arminarlert56566 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
great job
Lunaliceazreal chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Loool that was amazing! And thank you for finishing the story
Lunaliceazreal chapter 9 . 4/7/2015
Nooo please don't delete it ):
Lunaliceazreal chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
I wish this chapter was a bit longer but thanks anyways I know how real life can take a toll on a person
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Eddy is a real shitbag grrrrrrr and I hate his fucking uncle ! The worst part is people like this do exist in the real world and not much is done about it... It sickens me!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Hmm I don't know I'm not against mpreg but I really don't think that it would suit the story but the choice is yours(:
Good chapter!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
You certainly don't suck at writing in fact I wish I could write like you! I start blushing at every line I read from your story people are looking at me oddly XD anyways the point is good job I really liked this chapter and I love Ed he's such a sweetheart (:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Ed is very sweet I kind of like that eddy is jeleouse
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
"It was not so good" it was greaaaat!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 4/6/2015