Reviews for A Reason for the Season
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Still a lovely story and very sweet. Great shipsgiving reminder.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i enjoyed reading your story
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Beautiful story, the family reunion was heart warming -
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Yes! It's time they took some time to enjoy the planet and life they worked and suffered to save all those years.

Time to pass the torch and enjoy it all...

Very sweet story, had me teary-eyed, but loving it just the same.
IggyMing chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Lovely family reunion. I know that Sam resigned her commission, but I do hope that she finds an ideal work/life balance. I don't see her as being a full-time stay-at-home mom, she's simply not built that way, but like millions of other mothers before her, I'm sure she'll find some kind of compromise between work and family.
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wonderful! I'm so glad to see you writing for them again. Your voice has been missed, and I've missed you at Gateworld too.

dp chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Very nice story. Welcome back. I've missed your Sam and Jack stories. Happy Thanksgiving.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
So very sweet, cute and touching!

Nice insight into Sam's thoughts and family, and her relationship with Teal'c.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Beautiful story. You made me cry. I'm glad to seeing that you're writing again.
DeniseM chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Great story, loved the angst. Thank you.
louisa78 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
First welcome back, I missed your stories. As to the story, it was a beautiful tale and I loved it. Thank you
starrover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love that she realized that she wanted the baby now she needed to be there for him. Well done, I enjoy your writing.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Always thought family life would not be easy for them - glad to see them all together at the end :)
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow - awesome! Was so happy to see a fic by you! Made my week! Would love to see more, hint, hint!

Thank you - and Happy Thanksgiving!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw. That was definitely needed for the both of them. Very nice holiday piece. Not too angsty or too fluffy, just the right amount of both. :)