Reviews for Part of the Family
purplemonkey23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I know its been over a year since you have done this story but will there be more. I really love it so far
BrownEyes11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this is a pretty good story. i like how you didn't have juliet walk in and go on and on about how she regretted the whole thing.

There was still tension between them, which makes it realistic to the actual story.

Nice job. XD
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is so spectacularly done that, while I was reading it, I was sure it was an outtake.
Outlinedinblack chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that was really good! I finished handle with care two days ago and looked it up on this, i was so happy when i found your story!

It was very good and emotional! i love it! I really loved the idea that she wants to get to know her, i hated it that she just walked away from her mum but then again, i get why she did.

-LOuise x3
Falling from dreams chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Finally someone has actually written a story for Handle with Care! I really like the idea and I hope that you'll write more on this interesting plot-line, even though it's only a one-shot. I really love the idea and I hope that you'll continue to write more Handle with Care stories in the future.