Reviews for 5 Times Jim Kirk Lied and 1 Time He Didn’t
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/10
(slaps hand on the chest, a show of deep emotion)

It was so adorable! So exciting, I could see the coffin scene before my eyes. The last sentence that Vulcans don't lie but themselves - was strong!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww, how cheesy, lol
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Yeah, I think I have an addiction to your fics. They are all just so good. This one was perfect yet again. The emotion at the end was just right. This story was again just the righr amount of funny, touching, and entertaining. You have quite a gift when it comes to writing these characters. I simply can't wait to see what your other fics hold. I loved this. Fave line- "Goddamit Jim. Are you having unprotected sex with non-Humans, again?". Lmfao. Why am I not surprised...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Doni chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You have to love Jim being brave for Spock, even while bleeding out. Nice work.
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Another good story! :D

I feel so bad for Bones and Spock... those poor people are going to go gray (already have gone gray, considering TOS?) because of the trouble Jim accidentally or purposely gets himself into...
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww! *grin!*
rose taylor chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh my God, so sweet! Thank you!
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
nice things for Jim to lie about especially when he was bleeding from the leg. great ending, really Vulcans's lie not to others , but themselves, interesting.
Renuki chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
*giggle at number 3*

'Couldn’t he have chosen someone who didn’t know him quite so well? Who wouldn’t call him on his lies, especially the ones he told himself?'

Pfft, where the fun in that? Besides, that still might not stop them from noticing.

*grins at the end* Yay!
T'Pinto chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aw. *contented sigh*
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
wow i loved that great job it was amazing the last one had tears of joy falling down my face. i loved the emotion, awsome job
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh my are masterful writer. I sighed aloud so many times reading this. Have I told you lately how much I love your fiction? You just amaze me.