Reviews for Night Out
BioHelixx chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Hee! I loved this, especially because I could so see this happening with everyone heading out for a night on the town, and I so see Delahoy being puppy-ish about Crumb - I hope you write more Unusuals, especially JASEY :-)
StarliteOracle chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
love this
monnalisa chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I like your story pretty much. It is well written.
donjuanslover chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
This story was wonderful especially given the fact that the only way we can experience these wonderful characters now is through Fanfic.
chrisfaithalin chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
This was sweet and funny. I loved a lot of the dialogue and that it wasn't too over the top. Great job.
jckris chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I liked it it was sweet and not in a soap opera way. I do think you could add more to like say having beaumont walk in on them in bed like that or something to that affect.
savyleec chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I love it! Please write!
Didi chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Great story, love the tension and light hearted moments. Please do another... and maybe even a Crumb/Delahoy story as well - those two are adorably weird.
CaRiNeSs chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
lol... I loved how she called him a perv! That part was funny! The part where she was still nauseous was funny too. I wish she woulda done more in the Project Jump Jason department but it was really good. Loved it! Can't wait for your next story!
typegirl19 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
LOVED the ending. Glad they got a good lip lock on and especially loved her still feeling barfy. LOL I hope you continue on Jason/Casey stories and would love to read Delahoy/Crumb. Oh the hilarity! Thanks again.
typegirl19 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Glad your schedule is freeing up. Thank you for the update! THere's two awesome stories of Jason/Casey going around, including yours, so I'm ecstatic when I see an update. Hope you have a great 2010!
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Yea! I am so glad you posted another chapter...and it was so good! Funny about how she thinks it is a dream... I hope she tells him and then he kisses her or something! LOL...Project Jump Jason...that's funny too. I'm glad they ended up in bed together! Can't wait to see where that goes. I've had a lot of one-shots floating around in my head lately so maybe I will write a couple of them over the weekend...Thank you for your review of my story! Glad you liked it...sorry about being snowed in with no computer...glad you made it back...now write the next chapter cuz I wanna know where it goes from here! :)
typegirl19 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Thanks for the update! So glad you had her awake during his little exploration. Happy Holidays! Can't wait for more.
CaRiNeSs chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Aww... I loved it! How great was that... I know what you mean by being busy and stuff...I've started writing my next chapter like 4 times and haven't gotten farther than an opening when something comes up. I loved the last line though..and I can't wait till morning for him to tell her he likes her! Post more as soon as you can!
typegirl19 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Thank you so much for this story. There are way too few Jason/Casey stories out there. It's absolutely criminal The Unusuals was canceled. I hope you continue this story! LOVE IT