Reviews for Three Can Keep a Secret
Brilliant.
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 7/15
Nice.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 5/20
I'd be quite interested in seeing the concepts touched on in this fic made into a full-length story. Not so much the bit with Dolohov of course, but the idea that everyone has the capability for magic is an intriguing one.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/28
very nicely done! I do think, though, that Hermione would not have objected.
Balthanon chapter 1 . 4/18
Excellent one shot. The concept is interesting and the execution well done. I particularly liked the ending Fidelious variant and the form of justice that was ultimately meted out.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 3/26
The title alone meant that I knew what the end result would be, but I have to admit, this was a brilliantly brief piece. You don't need a mountain of pages or a wall of text to make a strong point in a fic. Sometimes, being concise is the best thing.
Silently Watches chapter 1 . 3/25
I just had this recommended today, and I am not disappointed.
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 2/17
Awesome!
The Shadows Will chapter 1 . 2/10
This quite an interesting take. I do enjoy the more edgier Harrys, so there is a instant point in your favor. But the muggleborn thing is VERY good idea. I don't know if you have any interest in continuing this story but i would be very excited to read more.
Amelie Malfoi chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is effing brilliant!
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
My mind is now blown.
PBSCStudent chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
That was ingineous. I like the way the storyline is based on that saying. Bravo. I might try to use in a story but i'm not i'll be able to.
Thenewguyintheblock chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
rubbish
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
So... The point is that every muggle has magic? This was baffling.
kanazak chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Hmm. Interesting idea. I could see this being the case, actually.