Reviews for Three Can Keep a Secret
Sefera chapter 1 . 3/22
Very good! Very Unique! I'm Favoriting this, and I'm also adding it to my community for all those special stories I find. I think this fits. That's "Those Less Forgotten" if you care to look into it.
Acerman chapter 1 . 1/6
Holy hell wow
almostNEET chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
OH FUCKING BRILLIANT! YOU MUTHAFUKING GENIUS!
DeidarasLeftHand chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I love this fic and all it represents.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Holy mother of god that was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
love this.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Wow! Amazing. Definitely didn't see that coming. Love it!
fireball900 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Very interesting. I loved two parts especially.
First, the line "A Muggle is just a wizard who was never so obvious in their magic that the rest of us cottoned on!" It just... rings in the mind, and sums up the whole 'cruel joke.'
Second, the variant of the Fidelius. 'Three can keep a secret if two are dead' indeed. Heh.
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
OH WOW. OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW! That's fantastic. Just brilliant Even if that wasn't the primary goal what a way to utterly enact revenge upon a person. And gives a reason for monologuing too, lol.

Really enjoyed the headcanon in this fic. Blown away by the creativity. You've done a fantastic job and I am really glad I've read it. Thank for the time and hard work you invested in this!
iafaS chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Brilliant.
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Nice.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I'd be quite interested in seeing the concepts touched on in this fic made into a full-length story. Not so much the bit with Dolohov of course, but the idea that everyone has the capability for magic is an intriguing one.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
very nicely done! I do think, though, that Hermione would not have objected.
Balthanon chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Excellent one shot. The concept is interesting and the execution well done. I particularly liked the ending Fidelious variant and the form of justice that was ultimately meted out.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
The title alone meant that I knew what the end result would be, but I have to admit, this was a brilliantly brief piece. You don't need a mountain of pages or a wall of text to make a strong point in a fic. Sometimes, being concise is the best thing.