Reviews for I am The Cheese: Original Ending
Arianna chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
lol i was reading this and i was like i don't remember this then i saw it was an original ending. but this is really good i mean it i thought this was actually from the book but i just skipped over it somehow it really sounds like how the author would write good job XD
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I absolutely love this! I just watched the movie. I know the book has a different ending and I know what the ending is. But I love this original ending. Great writing!
StrawberryAngel143 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh my gosh, i hope you got an A on this! It was fantastic, and i loved it. Reading this story as an 8th grader was somewhat disturbing, but i still don't understand really what happened. Well, i sort of do, but it's very confusing to me. Anyway, this was great!
Chittychit chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
The end is still depressing! But I have to admit I liked it better than the real one. No offence.
Anya the Purple chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I must say, that was very well-done. I like the way you brought the chapter where Brint gives his report into reality. I think that perhaps your last scene scene would have occured sooner or later in the course of the story,and I like the way you brought it to life. The only thing I have trouble with is how you put both Brint and Mr. Grey in the room. Personally, I'm of the opinion that Brint is Mr. Grey, but I can understand that you think differently. I immensely enjoyed reading your ending. Thank you.
candy peterson chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this a very good alternate ending, it uses the same mysterious style
Justice 4 All chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I knew it was Mr. Grey! I really liked the story and I, too, liked it better than the book. Though, the book was good, but at least your story has all the questions answered.
SimplyHappy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i really don't know what drew me to the I am the Cheese section, but I'm glad I was. This was very good and to be honest I liked your ending more than I did Robert Cormier. Well done!
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Awesome Jul! I love the ending! And it actually sort of makes sense without reading the book!