Reviews for Undeniable Attraction
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 2 . 3/30
I think its sad and messed up Jacob can't just let them be a family, and the same with Bella, that Jacob "needs" to be around for Nessie (and her), when in a couple years Nessie will be gone, and Bella and Edward would have missed out on just being a single family unit of three.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
LOL. This is definitely my fave line:

"After experimenting with billions of dollars in overinflated assets in the American stock market under the names of seven different dummy corporations, he dyed his hair, created a fake background, changed his name to Adam and auditioned for an American singing competition. He still sparkles."
House chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
That was brilliant. Ridiculous, yes, but still great. I've read the full series of both Harry Potter and Twilight. Didn't think either of them were great like everyone else does, so your parody was hilarious to read.
Tealey chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
-snickers- This story was sooo ridiculous but sooo entertaining. Ahh parodys are always so much fun.
Avaerial chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very beautiful, my dear! The story is beautifully composed and amusing to read. So poignant and beautifully written - Great job and keep up the good work ;)
M. Monster chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
...and I read Minerva McGonagall's character and decided you are a GOD.
M. Monster chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I decided this was perfect when I read "mind meld."
Princess Gillybean chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
wow. That was awesomely mindblowing
irat chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
thats awful. all your characters are totally twisted.
respitechristopher chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
This story really ought to be locked up. Brilliant, funny, so far past irreverent that it's in a different zip code... It's crack, but it's crack that's so well done it's scary. Totally impressed.
Dawnn Mairie chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
none of this makes since, im all for hermonie bein a bitch and everything but this whole story is ridiculous
respitechristopher chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Oh my, Sara. Oh my. You're going to go to a very, very bad place for writing this chapter. A very bad place indeed.

And this is the awesomest thing ever in the history of things. My oh my, but there are some gems here.

You are without a doubt queen of the caffeine. Please write more of this.
Bad Mum chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Oh my God... This is hysterical. I just adore Dumbledore cutting off his hand, and Severus and Minerva, and Harry stunning everyone. But Ron at the end was the icing on the cake. Brilliant!
respitechristopher chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
Oh my.

I love the effect that last bit had on the rest of the school. Just - oh my.

And I really do like to see Hermione all flustered every once in a while in fandom. Just to make up for that whole Veela thing in GoF.
nick chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i think if this wasn't a parody you'd have more readers and reviewers. it makes me wonder why your writting it. you had to know it wouldn't be popular. so are you mocking these incredible stories or just having fun, or both? lol. i won't finish your story, i'm not offended just indifferent. it's too ridiculous for my tastes. i like the slashy angsty romances and dark drama filled adventure fanfics. especially the hpec paired ones. your actually a talented author, if this was a serious story and a hpec pairing id gladly eat it up. but good luck anyhow, hope you dont get flamed too much .